PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Apache Kitchen Update LZX (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80608)

dennygun 10-16-2009 08:15 PM

Re: Apache Kitchen Update LZX

and just want to add, the new drivers from rhodium also work great in my apache..thx drellisdee and joojoobee666,

rgds,

denny

Getitnowmarketing 10-16-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joojoobee666 (Post 1240393)
Hey drellisdee, update on the Apache issues. Looks like it is one or more of the files that gets recmodded that is causing the issues with Apaches not booting on the newer com3/4 builds. Thanks to Dennygun for helping me with some testing. But I just thought you might want to know, along with all the other guys here on this thread. I will have some 23071 common files up for ppck on the dev thread shortly that should have the issue addressed.

Thanks drellisdee and dennygun.:headbang:

Which files being recmodded are causing trouble? I always have made my own base kits so that explains why as I must not have been recmodding those files.

joojoobee666 10-18-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drellisdee (Post 1241803)
Which files being recmodded are causing trouble? I always have made my own base kits so that explains why as I must not have been recmodding those files.

One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\machineenrollerlaunch.exe
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

And that would most definitely explain why you never had the problem. It's all making sense now. Odd thing is, those can be recmodded on a COM2 build without issue. #-oWho knows....

Getitnowmarketing 10-19-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joojoobee666 (Post 1244241)
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

And that would most definitely explain why you never had the problem. It's all making sense now. Odd thing is, those can be recmodded on a COM2 build without issue. #-oWho knows....

Haven't counted but module count is higher on COM3 than COM2 right?

I never recmod any of these for apache. Just adobe stuff, browsing ie, autoupdate, fwupdate or use dummy pkg. If you run into trouble with apache as there are many many modules in the core/drivers leave out windows live oems and use a cab install that has no modules. Also, I always leave out remote desktop oem too as that sometimes causes issues on apache.

fort13 10-22-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joojoobee666 (Post 1244241)
One of the following:

\OS\dw.exe
\OS\dwui.dll
\OS\enrollnot.exe
\OS\machineenroller.dll
\OS\networkpolicycsp.dll
\OS\omadmclient.exe
\OS\quartz.dll
\OS\tcpstk.dll
\OS\tmarshaller.exe
\OS\umarshaller.exe

Has tried reversemod only these modules (from yours packages) and replace them in sys_common for 23064 and 21869(both didn't work before) - Apache doesn't boot.
Can there are still any modules influencing on it? Or I have made something not so?

dennygun 10-22-2009 12:25 PM

look into baseappfiles and osfiles(in case these file were recmodded), these files also have to be reversmode,
just found it together with joojoobee in 23075 build..

rgds,

fort13 10-22-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dennygun (Post 1254360)
look into baseappfiles and osfiles(in case these file were recmodded), these files also have to be reversmode,
just found it together with joojoobee in 23075 build..

rgds,

Did not check still, but thanks for the help

BrotherDen 10-31-2009 10:05 AM

Hey, drellisdee! Please tell about how to add LZX support into 23420 build.

simzz 11-07-2009 12:49 PM

To use a build like 23504 or 23420 with lzx, would I have to make/port a new xip/bin file that is lzx enabled, or can i just put my joojoobee666 xip/bin file into apache_core_drellisdee.rar?

Getitnowmarketing 11-10-2009 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by simzz (Post 1306963)
To use a build like 23504 or 23420 with lzx, would I have to make/port a new xip/bin file that is lzx enabled, or can i just put my joojoobee666 xip/bin file into apache_core_drellisdee.rar?

use for example a new joojoobee vogue 23054.bin as the new & use the apache_lzx_source I provided as the source when you port.

for joojoobee