PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Apache Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Updated 3/23 The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58497)

Getitnowmarketing 04-04-2009 01:34 PM

Re: Updated 3/23 The Apache Lives on.... WM6.5 pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by PocketPcUser (Post 823166)
CAB File please? Also, what build is it? I have several builds that I have tried, and none work. Even the latest one that was just released in the last few days don't work.

Just to be clear, you can sync and send and recieve email with the one you have in your kitchen, correct? Can you please attach a cab? Thanks in advance.

No cab available. The oem is made from the wm6.5 21198 sys build of windows live. It has to be cooked in in kitchen. If you get greloc error on windows live oem solution is also in my kichen thread.

imnuts 04-04-2009 04:07 PM

Anyway the splash screen can be extracted and posted here in .png format? I want to use it in my 6.1 kitchen build as 6.5 is just a little to buggy ATM.

Drewidian 04-05-2009 08:07 PM

Does anyone know if we will get a working Apache version the the kitchen in this thread? I'd love to cook my own OEMs into a 6.5 ROM and test.

Here is the thread...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54678

Cheers.

imnuts 04-05-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drewidian (Post 826255)
Does anyone know if we will get a working Apache version the the kitchen in this thread? I'd love to cook my own OEMs into a 6.5 ROM and test.

Here is the thread...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54678

Cheers.

Have you seen this thread?

Drewidian 04-06-2009 11:26 PM

Thanks imnuts. I appreciate the pointer.

bootscreen 04-07-2009 01:38 AM

running fine with the new Windows Live Mobile, Microsoft MyPhone, and Garmin Mobile XT. Only glitches come from WMP, and only with certain songs due to memory constraints. Running WM6.5 it's getting more and more apparent that the 64mb RAM is growing too small for this ROM's powerhouse of new features. I think that by the time WM7 rolls out, we'll all be forced to bite the bullet and retire the glorious 2yr veteran Apache for the Touch Pro 2 (gotta have the slide out keyboard.) I just can't afford the $500 it costs to upgrade now. :( Great, solid ROM though. Do you have a PayPal?

Getitnowmarketing 04-07-2009 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bootscreen (Post 829959)
running fine with the new Windows Live Mobile, Microsoft MyPhone, and Garmin Mobile XT. Only glitches come from WMP, and only with certain songs due to memory constraints. Running WM6.5 it's getting more and more apparent that the 64mb RAM is growing too small for this ROM's powerhouse of new features. I think that by the time WM7 rolls out, we'll all be forced to bite the bullet and retire the glorious 2yr veteran Apache for the Touch Pro 2 (gotta have the slide out keyboard.) I just can't afford the $500 it costs to upgrade now. :( Great, solid ROM though. Do you have a PayPal?

Yep the apache has been out like 4 yrs now and probably wont run WM7 but thats whats we though about WM6.5 too :P. My paypal link is my 6.5 kitchen thread in vogue forums and I think a link to that thread is a few posts above. FYI Kitchen is now updated for Apache 21202.

pmcall 04-07-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bootscreen (Post 829959)

What are you using for GPS? External via Bluetooth?

PocketPcUser 04-08-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drellisdee (Post 830139)
Yep the apache has been out like 4 yrs now and probably wont run WM7 but thats whats we though about WM6.5 too :P. My paypal link is my 6.5 kitchen thread in vogue forums and I think a link to that thread is a few posts above. FYI Kitchen is now updated for Apache 21202.

Forgive me, but I tried to follow the instructions for the Apache, but it isn't working. Can you upload just what I need for the Apache, and upload them as one archive? I got confused I think because of the wording of the instructions. Place and then unzip, etc. I don't know, maybe just more precise directions will be enough. I just don't know what is easier for you to do. I've got lots of experience with BuildOS, but not when it comes to replacing files and manually adding parts to the kitchen.
Thanks a lot in advance.

mr4r4n 04-09-2009 12:50 AM

21202 for apache is timebombed btw