PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 09:10 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tinkerbell's 21916 Apache Rom

No, there are no major differences. 21916 was the last wm6.5 build released, so that is why we used it with this Rom. It is a solid build.

Last edited by Tinkerbell; 12-10-2011 at 03:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6600, XV6700, XV6900(Dead radio), Back to 6800

spocksbeard is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to spocksbeard

Is there a way or a place to download the files to build my own? (PPCKitchen BuildOS 1.1.0)
I would of course like to have the latest, hopefully most stable ROM.
Thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 09:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: ATT

tshephard is a n00b

Hi - could I get a valid link to a 6.5, 1.00 for Sprint?

Thanks
Old 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Wow!! Great to see interest in this device after all these years!! Go Apache!! Let me see what I have here on our FTP...
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:24 AM
Lurker

tshephard is a n00b

Yeah -I got an aunt who is always an 'early adopter' of the high end and hands down great toys when she upgrades (Droid Razr - can't wait!).
Anyway, at my house we're all used to WinMo6 and up UI's, and we could have a backup 'everything but phone' for 'rough' days.
I'm also hoping 6.5 will talk WPA2 like everything else in the house...

I tried reading every post and following every link on multiple boards, but apparently these are so old to everyone that their FW's just get moved or re-posted by request only.

Again thanks for looking around, would be very happy if you can find one for me!!

Last edited by tshephard; 12-09-2011 at 07:27 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Re: [12-9-11]Tinkerbell's 21916 Apache Rom

Hey tshepard!! Your Sprint v1.00 is now up on the first post!! Let us know if you have any issues or questions!! Have a blast!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 12-10-2011, 07:59 AM
Lurker

tshephard is a n00b

And beautiful it is! Install was great!
No futzing around with drivers, WMDC on/off, etc - just BL and GO!
A single progress bar runs, and it starts to get pretty!
(Better than Sprint's packages for this device!)
And it seems to be fast so far...

I really appreciate it - now this device will have a UI my wife can use easily (smart enough, just more of a database girl, and old enough to forget stuff!)

Can I link for you at XDA? There seem to be lot of 'loading' issues with those guy's ROMs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Hey tshephard! Thank you for letting us know! Yes, you can link us to XDA... it would be cool to get some traffic from them instead of the other way around!

This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Quote:
thanks, this info may help to find the correct
XV6700
Verizon
BL 2.02 (the number below on BL mode)
H/W=2
M=12
U=4
P SNAZ-40306
R 1.10.00
D 3.60.70

By Request, the Verizon bl v2.02 is now available on the first post!! Enjoy!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:20 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Re: [12-11-11]Tinkerbell's 21916 Apache Rom

Quote:
The Comm Manager area doesn't seem to do anything - sometimes a blue bar shows up in the middle of the Wifi section (like it was trying to draw in the toggle area) but it doesn't switch the actual Wifi radio on & off. I can do it at the Settings/Wifi so I am happy, but I though I would let you know.
Bug patrol!! Thank you for the heads up on this. I will look into it. Since you have the Sprint device, would you be willing to test the corrections?
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development