PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro Upscaled to 800mhz + REV/B = Fast as hell
Carrier: Nimitz

Raging Idiot is keeping up the good workRaging Idiot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Now if only someone would deliberately make a program that doesn't upscale the processor (but says it does) and then post it on a webforum claiming it's the fastest thing since the X-43D and more powerful than the zpinch...

It would make for an interesting psychology experiment if nothing else.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Lurker

lynnhamm is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to lynnhamm Send a message via MSN to lynnhamm
Hi I am new at this tomorrow I am sopposed to recive my new Samsung I 760 would it work with that and where do you installed it in the main memory or can you put on the sd card, Is it sopposed to make your prgrams run faster.sorry if this sounds like a stupied question but never heard of this until today. but it sounds good.
Old 01-03-2008, 06:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnhamm View Post
Hi I am new at this tomorrow I am sopposed to recive my new Samsung I 760 would it work with that and where do you installed it in the main memory or can you put on the sd card, Is it sopposed to make your prgrams run faster.sorry if this sounds like a stupied question but never heard of this until today. but it sounds good.
The HTC app was built for the Intel chipset I believe. Since the Samsung has a newer Samsung processor I am not sure it will work. Your better bet would be to look into Xcpuscalar. Again not sure if this will work with the newer processor you have.

Steve
Old 01-04-2008, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Since this program "looked" real when I analized it with "file analizer" , I assume it was probably made for another device and parts of this program still works on our units.
My guess on why people notice anything even though it may not be actually overclocking- might be that it also affects the native processor auto-scaling...

I dont want 2 believe in placibo effect because that would mean my mind/imagination is fooling me!

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-04-2008 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-04-2008, 03:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SprintTouch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ChristianProgrammer is a n00b
Cool PLEASE Refer To Link

So what ----- I still want it where can I get it ...what post please post link to this HOT Kitchen...Rom
Old 01-04-2008, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post
So what ----- I still want it where can I get it ...what post please post link to this HOT Kitchen...Rom
You can find the WM6 kitchen in the Upgrades section. The HTC Performance app is part of the OEMs.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianProgrammer View Post
Sorry no link for you here. Your profile says you have a 6800; this is a 6700 thread and forum, and helmi ported this application specifically for the 6700. One of the 6800 kitchen gurus may be trying to integrate it with a 6800 kitchen. Check over there.
Old 01-04-2008, 10:43 PM
VIP Droid
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

Genjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuffGenjinaro knows their stuff
Send a message via Skype™ to Genjinaro
".............."

Maybe its Glyph caching our units into the stratosphere?

"..." Ok maybe not.... Its all I can come up with though...

Last edited by Genjinaro; 01-04-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 05:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
does this work on the Stock Touch ROM or just the latest kitchen?
Old 01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Silent_Patriot is becoming a great contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Since this program "looked" real when I analized it with "file analizer"
I'm sorry, but just have to ask - Did you have vibrate turned on so that it went off everytime a file was "analized"? =D

Seriously tho, I have had my XV6700 running at the 624MHz setting for quite awhile now with no noticable side-effects, but the Hardware-tab in Device Information still always reports 416MHz. There should be a way to see what's happening to the CPU real-time.

Last edited by Silent_Patriot; 01-06-2008 at 10:15 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development