PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 03:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
nexus one confirmed on sprint

today BGR confirmed that the nexus one will be going to sprint. i wish they would have got the desire instead but u gotta take what u can get. anyone else excited about this?
Old 03-17-2010, 05:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Maximus192ad is a n00b
Re: nexus one confirmed on sprint

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...426&highlight=
Old 03-18-2010, 07:53 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

It seems from reading it that this won't be 4G capable, I could be wrong but that is what I am getting from it.
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
It seems from reading it that this won't be 4G capable, I could be wrong but that is what I am getting from it.
it definitely won't be 4g capable. supersonic if wimax will be the 1st wimax phone.
Google is the next skynet
Old 03-18-2010, 10:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
it definitely won't be 4g capable. supersonic if wimax will be the 1st wimax phone.
do you know if sprint will charge extra for wimax?
Old 03-18-2010, 11:18 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
do you know if sprint will charge extra for wimax?
I'm not sure. Since they're trying to gain activations from sero users and powerusers I'm assuming the 3 SEP plans will cover it.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

very excited but wish it would be available in retail channels. boo. thats a bummer. i would suspect that even though the stores wont have access people will still expect us to fix them. but...if i never get to see one dont know how i will go about that. lol hopefully it will be similar enough to the other android devices that the fixes will be the same. laser engraving...? why? lol it's not jewelry.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:06 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintgirl View Post
very excited but wish it would be available in retail channels. boo. thats a bummer. i would suspect that even though the stores wont have access people will still expect us to fix them. but...if i never get to see one dont know how i will go about that. lol hopefully it will be similar enough to the other android devices that the fixes will be the same. laser engraving...? why? lol it's not jewelry.
This phone will not be fixed by sprint. Everything that has to do with purchasing and fixing is done by HTC and Google. Customers may want you to fix it but you will not be given any tools nor will you be able to do exchanges, everything of this nature is done by Google. Makes your job easier.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

So it will have to be sent in for repairs?
Old 03-19-2010, 12:30 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
So it will have to be sent in for repairs?
That is correct. That's why they've been getting the bad rap about the google customer service. All repairs are guaranteed within 2 weeks. If you are a customer that goes to the Sprint store often for phone problems and exchanges then you do not want this phone.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One

Tags
android, google, sprint