PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One > Google Nexus One Accessories

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Nexus One Seidio 3200mAh Innocell Battery

Just got my battery and beginning the long charging process lol. I like the extra thickness because it makes it easier to hold for me. I laid it next to my tp2 and its exactly the same thickness.
Another benefit of the thicker battery cover is the camera lens and flash sit recessed in the cover so I won't worry about scratching the lens.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:00 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty- View Post
Just got my battery and beginning the long charging process lol. I like the extra thickness because it makes it easier to hold for me. I laid it next to my tp2 and its exactly the same thickness.
Another benefit of the thicker battery cover is the camera lens and flash sit recessed in the cover so I won't worry about scratching the lens.
Awesome. Awaiting patiently for a review on battery life.... I am getting one for sure...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 NEXUS ONE
Carrier: t mobile

dusty- is keeping up the good workdusty- is keeping up the good work

On my 1st charge I've been on 6 1/2 hours with 2 hours of streaming music about 2-3 hours of web browsing, a few phone calls and txt messages and I'm at 52% left on the battery.

Not bad for a 1st charge and after 5-6 full charges battery life is supposed to improve.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:08 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusty- View Post
On my 1st charge I've been on 6 1/2 hours with 2 hours of streaming music about 2-3 hours of web browsing, a few phone calls and txt messages and I'm at 52% left on the battery.

Not bad for a 1st charge and after 5-6 full charges battery life is supposed to improve.
Nice. That sounds like a beast of a battery. I want one. I will be ordering one soon thanks for the review...
Old 08-13-2010, 02:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Us Cellular

menoats is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to menoats Send a message via Yahoo to menoats

You guys crack me up with the whole using the extra space for hiding things way to make the best of a shitty situation. I think I will buy one of these to keep it in the car for Emergency...but will it discharge in a couple of months if I don't use it?

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > Legacy HTC Android Devices > Google Nexus One > Google Nexus One Accessories