PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 8 > General Windows Phone 8 Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you get a new Windows Phone?
Yes, The moment I can order one! 16 66.67%
No, I have no intention. 7 29.17%
Yes, But I will wait until end of contract 1 4.17%
Yes, But I will wait a bit until the hype dies down 0 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 08:04 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will you get a Windows Phone 8?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Sooo. You Work for MS.... Hmmmm. What love do you have for us?
I have no info and no love. Just lots of work!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Haha... it was worth a shot!

Old 11-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4
Carrier: Sprint

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

No, been with them since my Dell Axim, mogul, tp1,tp2 and even the arrive. I hated all android before 4.0. Maybe in a few years as I don't to pay to beta test again.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

95FormulaTA is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

We are going to leave Sprint after our 13 year love/hate relationship for Verizon so I'm thinking a couple 8X phones will make their way home with us. We have been running Windows 8 since August and now pro on our laptops. And all this I'm posting from our Surface, guess you could say adding WP8 is a no-brained.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Threadstarter

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Today is preorder day on Verizon for 8x or 822. I'm torn though. I still have a $50 credit. But I am kinda waiting for the Samsung Activ Odyssey. I cannot stomach the 8x. No SD Slot. The 822 has the same processor, and many of the same features for a lot less.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

My Nokia 920 arrives today. Looking forward to a phone that I can actually talk on. Yes, I had an HTC Titan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Couldn't agree more. Great device, horrible phone.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II
Threadstarter

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Now it looks like the Samsung variant will be a base phone. Would be nice to have 8x, but back of SD scares me and it looks like waiting for the Ativ Odyssey will not be worth it.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

abel_1one is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I am back to windows after a couple of years with android, I decided to experience the many improvements of windows Rt. Just got the Asus vivo tab RT tf 600 and it's not that bad. The only thing that sucks is that there is no support for this device. As if it were an ugly step child everyone through in the basement.

Any who, windows finally caught up with a sleek, fast, vibrant device the only issue is that the market , currently, is very limited, and that there is no cases or forums for this device.

After watching the surface presentation, knowing that it has ms office I decided to own one since I am still attending school. The device is beautiful and prompt but their apps need a lot of improvement.

Bing...how I hate bing, wish it came with Google maps and search, YouTube, currently those apps don't exist. The apps right currently available in shop are not high quality ones they are pretty cheap , my best guess is that windows is creating cheap useless app to say the have this many number apps on shop, but not to much.

Does anyone know how to petition for a new forum for the Asus vivo tab tf 600‽
Old 11-29-2012, 09:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

I will grab one in time. I am running 7.8 on my 7.5 device. The reason why I am waiting because I have unlimited data with Verizon and if I sign a new 2 year, I lose it. Not willing to do that.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 8 > General Windows Phone 8 Discussion