PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Phone 7 Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=145837)

shaggylive 08-15-2011 11:44 PM

Re: WP7 better customer satisfaction than Android, not quite iOS yet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 (Post 2137598)
i think of wp7 as more of a dumbphone than a smartphone, same as the iphone. i just cannot get into it, android is for me.

well, I consider all 'smart' phones to be dumb phones.. that's why I still use a PocketPC. :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnMcD348 (Post 2129758)
I wonder if the numbers might be skewd a bit since there obviously isn't as many WP7 users out there compared to teh other OS's

yup, skewed, the same way all the bad reviews of winmo were. all the people that didn't want an iphone or the carrier they were forced to use, flooded to winmo, didn't like that cuz apps were too hard to find and it wasn't 'finger' friendly.

hmm, been a while since I posted, maybe outta update that sig of mine..

Dr.8820 08-15-2011 11:52 PM

I wanted to respond to Fixxxer....I'm glad someone did :D! Folks need to pay attention to CNET, the reviewer of phones was complaining about Android and Iphone...MS gave her and someone else a WP7 phone with Mango..told them to try it and review it honestly, and if they didn't like, the MS guy would donated $1,000 to their charity...stay tuned...

eric12341 08-16-2011 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2138009)
I wanted to respond to Fixxxer....I'm glad someone did :D! Folks need to pay attention to CNET, the reviewer of phones was complaining about Android and Iphone...MS gave her and someone else a WP7 phone with Mango..told them to try it and review it honestly, and if they didn't like, the MS guy would donated $1,000 to their charity...stay tuned...

@Dr.8820 yea I already set him straight on the last page, not afraid to call out ignorance when I see it.

Dr.8820 08-16-2011 12:20 AM

I really don't want to sound like a fanboy, everyone should have or use what they want...hell, I can't bash Android anymore...what bothers me is these guys coming to this section talking nonsense.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7

steveo70 08-16-2011 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2138009)

Here's the link
Molly Rants - CNET News

steveo70 08-16-2011 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2138021)
I really don't want to sound like a fanboy, everyone should have or use what they want...hell, I can't bash Android anymore...what bothers me is these guys coming to this section talking nonsense.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7

+1 ..have my wife's old EVO I use as a WIFI EVO"POD" enjoy flashing custom ROMs on it and using various camera apps. WP7 just fits "me" better, especially now that I ate some Mango. I personally like the consumer has a choice of what best fits them. No need to for turf wars. Heck, my 64 yr old mom just upgraded from a non internet flip phone to an IPhone and I was happy for her because I knew it would "work" for her. (only AT&T in their rural town) No pre-updating like I did, nor task killers ect. Sometimes I think we forget about what the everyday user wants/needs. The forums should be about helping with problems and sharing the latest and greatest. JMO

Dr.8820 08-16-2011 03:25 AM

Quote:

i think of wp7 as more of a dumbphone than a smartphone, same as the iphone. i just cannot get into it, android is for me.

...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned.

eric12341 08-16-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2138055)
...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned. Please stop with the "my os'es dick is bigger than yours" bullshit, truth be told, MS is pimping Android son.

@Dr.8820 well this is @orangekid thread so I guess he'll be able to see it but sometimes I like to see what they come up with before staff gets involved.

darren.wlsn1 08-16-2011 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.8820 (Post 2138055)
...and yet you strolled to this section to troll...I hope a staff member is following this, because if myself or @eric12341, @DavidinCT, @GoodThings2Life went to that section, we'd get warned or banned. Please stop with the "my os'es dick is bigger than yours" bullshit, truth be told, MS is pimping Android son.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2138066)
@Dr.8820 well this is @orangekid thread so I guess he'll be able to see it but sometimes I like to see what they come up with before staff gets involved.

anybody report his post?

orangekid 08-16-2011 11:58 AM

Quote:

Please keep this type of flame-bait franz ferdinand murderous type stuff outta here because it tends to start world wars as you can see. If you see any WP7 trolling in the Android area report it freely but let's treat these guys the same. You don't have to like WP7 or iOS but surely a higher level of eloquence can be achieved regarding expressing it.