PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Zune Syncing

had a few questions ive been using the zune software on my laptop probably since the beginning of the year i just never had a device to sync with or never really did any syncing to begin with since there was always a usb mass storage mode

now i have the trophy and we have to sync but just a few questions...

when syncing with zune say if i sync a album that doesnt have any artwork or anything on it add artwork to that album on my laptop and sync again with my phone will that add the artwork to my phone as well or will i have to drag the album to my phone again in order for it to sync the changes i made to it?

is there anything that really triggers the wireless sync? from what i read u leave it charged for 10 mins and it does it automatically but alot of times it syncs as soon as i plug it on the wall charger

what happens when you're syncing and u happen to disconnect does it pause the sync progress until u connect again? i accidentally did this last night and didnt know what was going on but when i plugged it back up it looked to like it was resuming where it left off before the disconnect
Old 06-03-2011, 03:13 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Zune Syncing

im not sure about the artwork thing but I do know that u can fix alot of album tags by right clicking that album and then selecting find album info it will then pull up a search result and u select the album/artist that corresponds and then hit save/ok. now if the artist is unknown by Zune that could be different but I suggest that it should work if u put the album art into the artist folder,but its possible that it could be synched as a picture.

as for WiFi sync it triggers if a change is made on any host PC(s) ,xbox 360 or on the trophy and vice versa. I find that everytime I play a song on my phone it gets added to the recent section in Zune on the xbox 360, very nice feature I might add.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions