PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2011, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/22.414; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

im amazed that there has been little to no news about the phones coming not even a single verizon wp7 caught in the wild or anything usually something would have leaked by now..whats the hold up? are they putting 4g on the wp7 devices?

starting to get worried now because my htc touch pro 2 is beginning to act up and not hold charge for long and im getting tired of the lag and occassional freezing. I was holding out for wp7 but they have the iphone 4 coming in february and the 4g android phones with a front facing camera in march. How is wp7 even gona stand a chance against those odds? anybody else out there in the same boat as me
Old 01-19-2011, 03:50 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (PPCGEEKS Fire Dept.: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

as much as i hate to say it, as far as verizon goes, they could care less about wp7 with the iphone and all the android phones they have. hopefully, they'll prove me wrong, because wp7 is a nice os for being brand new.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:59 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: Getting Restless Waiting For Verizon WP7 Device...

There is one offering coming to Verizon... It's called the HTC Trophy.
It has all the same specs as the other WP7 phones. Nothing special...
The first offering for Sprint will be the 7Pro... I couldn't wait for them to get it right... So I went with an EVO till they come out with something worth checking out.
But I get an upgrade every year... Not so on Verizon especially now that they killed the new every 2 option. lol.
Happy hunting bro.
p.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21

I see i'm not the only one that's having a little doubt. I feel like wp7 had more hype before it was released lol.
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741
Old 01-20-2011, 11:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

shakes head come to the gsm side
we have cake...it is no longer a lie =)
Old 01-20-2011, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
There is one offering coming to Verizon... It's called the HTC Trophy.
It has all the same specs as the other WP7 phones. Nothing special...
The first offering for Sprint will be the 7Pro... I couldn't wait for them to get it right... So I went with an EVO till they come out with something worth checking out.
But I get an upgrade every year... Not so on Verizon especially now that they killed the new every 2 option. lol.
Happy hunting bro.
p.
The HTC Trophy is a weak one of the bunch and by specs about the entry level model.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/general-wi...a-devices.html

From CES, Microsoft said (see the link then see the posts below it), the Imina and the Mozart will be the release ones. Nothing about the Trophy or 7 Pro.

I've been restless from CES, sick of waiting, Can't get any info on it and I still check Verizon's site every day to see if they just pop up.

So, yea, want one now...

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-20-2011, 07:56 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
The HTC Trophy is a weak one of the bunch and by specs about the entry level model.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/general-wi...a-devices.html

From CES, Microsoft said (see the link then see the posts below it), the Imina and the Mozart will be the release ones. Nothing about the Trophy or 7 Pro.

I've been restless from CES, sick of waiting, Can't get any info on it and I still check Verizon's site every day to see if they just pop up.

So, yea, want one now...

+1

Drooling over the Omnia 7...

Plus I'll have to look into the upgrade deal now that they've changed it.
Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

i didnt want to go iphonebut i just played with a ipod touch with the front facing camera using skype and its amazing...wow and ive always been a long time apple hater.....i dont even know if i can geta phone without a front facing camera anymore after that experience
Old 01-23-2011, 11:37 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

hey bro, you gotta do you . i mean, hey if it works and you like it...fork what others say! that's why i'm rocking wp7!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:03 AM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
shakes head come to the gsm side
we have cake...it is no longer a lie =)
the CAKE, IS a Lie......... you hear pt2 is coming soon?

PPCGeeks > Windows Phone 7 > General Windows Phone 7 Discussions