PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where to shop for Phone Cases/Protectors? THANKS!

Heres a tip for getting the snap on hard cases off quickly and easilly. Use a guitar pick. It works well and win;t scratch the casing on the phone.

I got a body glove case for my Touch Pro and overall I like it...except, it no longer fits in my belt pouch. So, off to the PPCgeeks store to find a replacement.

David
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: dell
Carrier: dell

jessica0808 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Lightbulb Re: Where to shop for Phone Cases/Protectors? THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC Touch-Pro View Post
Hi everyone,

I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 coming Tuesday via FedEx, and I want to keep that bad-boy looking nice for as long as possible... I also have a new (last week got mailed to me) Motorola Q9c as well, I am in need of a covering for (not a belt clip or phone holder, just a slip-on silicone covering or a snap-on hard case).

Does anyone have a few suggestions of where I can go online to order? I tried Google obviously, and only found a few sporadic Amazon and Ebay sellers that had a horrible inventory or a questionable website and reviews

THANKS A LOT!!
I'd love to seek the best accessories to fit my baby HTC Touch Pro 2 also those days,some other day,one friend of mine shared me a video on http://www.youtube.com/user/PDair#p/.../2/ZP0damBSHIY and told me he had got a nice case,i checked it,yeah,looks good quality.i tried to buy a one on its wehsite,i chose a liver aluminum one,and it arrived at my hands yesterday,wow,surprise to me, surpassing my expectation, perfect fit and easy to use,thin,flexible and strong...simply style no extra bulk with a glossy finish.Anyway,hunting it out is a pleasure.it will be a perfect companion to my phone.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

peter8d9 is a n00b

Wow, can we get a mod in here to clean up some of this blatent spam? I came in here looking for some reviews and recommendations and 1/2 the posts are from people spamming their sites *cough* pdair.com *cough*
Old 06-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

oaomcg is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter8d9 View Post
Wow, can we get a mod in here to clean up some of this blatent spam? I came in here looking for some reviews and recommendations and 1/2 the posts are from people spamming their sites *cough* pdair.com *cough*
yeah, your post sure contributed to the conversation...
if you're so concerned about someone linking a site then why put the URL in your own post?

anyway, i just ordered this case for my TP2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

i don't have it yet but most people seem to like it from what i've read
Old 06-29-2010, 03:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

peter8d9 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaomcg View Post
yeah, your post sure contributed to the conversation...
if you're so concerned about someone linking a site then why put the URL in your own post?

anyway, i just ordered this case for my TP2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ef=oss_product

i don't have it yet but most people seem to like it from what i've read
I was pointing out which site was the source of all the spam genius. I could say you've contributed nothing to the conversation either. Thanks for posting which case you just bought and have yet to even hold in your hand.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions

Tags
cell phone cover, motorola q, protective cell case, silicone cover, touch pro 2