PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Windows Mobile Discussions (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Which OS Interests You Most? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90810)

michaledouglas 03-03-2010 07:10 AM

Re: Which OS Interests You Most?

Hello!
I am a huge fan of Windows mobile So I am interested in Windows Mobile 6.5. Windows Mobile 6.5 OS is very easy to use and it has the ability to do over the Air patching and firmware upgrades. Windows Mobile 6.5 OS is more familiar with all peoples. So I am interested in Windows Mobile 6.5 OS.

insomniac 03-03-2010 12:45 PM

nothing current is interesting anymore.
waiting to see wait future iterations of Android bring as well as wp7

brownhornet 03-03-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michaledouglas (Post 1603440)
Hello!
I am a huge fan of Windows mobile So I am interested in Windows Mobile 6.5. Windows Mobile 6.5 OS is very easy to use and it has the ability to do over the Air patching and firmware upgrades. Windows Mobile 6.5 OS is more familiar with all peoples. So I am interested in Windows Mobile 6.5 OS.

Man please... all versions of winmo have had the ability to get over the air updates but its not like they ever have or ever will actually use it.

Rabid_Gypsy 03-10-2010 04:23 AM

My contract is up not too long after WP7S comes out, so I am torn between android and that. If WP7S ends up being a Microsoft iPhone, I'm off to the land of robots.

ps3evader 03-11-2010 09:23 PM

im starting to hate wm

skoobz 03-16-2010 12:21 PM

Re: So has the temptation got to you yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1230459)
All the apps on the iPhone are cool and it has some really great games and for my use these are the most useful of the iPhone apps.

all?!! are you serious? more like all of them are crap. $5 bucks for the beer app that when you tilt it, it looks like you're drinking beer from your iphone!!?!! OMFG!! you see that?!!!!11 iphone ftw!!!

there's more shitty apps then good apps on itunes.

brownhornet 03-16-2010 01:03 PM

Re: So has the temptation got to you yet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by skoobz (Post 1633696)
all?!! are you serious? more like all of them are crap. $5 bucks for the beer app that when you tilt it, it looks like you're drinking beer from your iphone!!?!! OMFG!! you see that?!!!!11 iphone ftw!!!

there's more shitty apps then good apps on itunes.

Even even if you were to take out the garbage ones there would still be tons more good ones that are available than there are for winmo.. even the apps that both platforms have the programming is wayyyyyyyy better on the iphone. Just like the facebook app for example...comparing the 2 is almost pointless.