PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
3 major OS chart

this chart from Redmondpie.com is a neat outline of some of the pros/cons of what we know of the 3 OSs (iphone, android, winmo7)

http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-os-...one-7-9140628/

from the looks of that I say android comes out looking best.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 03:36 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Re: 3 major OS chart

And the funny part is technically this is only googles second version of the OS... and 2.1 is still already the best out there to me.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Unaufhaltsam is keeping up the good workUnaufhaltsam is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Yahoo to Unaufhaltsam Send a message via Skype™ to Unaufhaltsam

That chart actually makes them seem even. Must be old too.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

well iphone 4 and winmo7 are constantly changing because we can only go off rumors and such, but I still think android has the edge for customization.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL-> HTC TP-> HTC TP2 =]
Carrier: - Sprint -

ifiwasperfect is a n00b

I only have one question. HOW DO YOU COMPARE OPERATING SYSTEMS THAT ARENT EVEN OUT YET? Waste of a web page
Old 04-26-2010, 08:30 PM
Threadstarter

Question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiwasperfect View Post
HOW DO YOU COMPARE OPERATING SYSTEMS THAT ARENT EVEN OUT YET?
Answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
this chart from Redmondpie.com is a neat outline of some of the pros/cons of what we know of the 3 OSs (iphone, android, winmo7)

http://www.redmondpie.com/iphone-os-...one-7-9140628/

glad I could help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:52 AM
You will NEVER know...
Pocket PC: Apache>Touch Pro>Touch Pro 2

Psychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIPPsychobaby is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifiwasperfect View Post
I only have one question. HOW DO YOU COMPARE OPERATING SYSTEMS THAT ARENT EVEN OUT YET? Waste of a web page
Hmmm I too have 1 question...was that post^ neccesary?
Thanks for the link Orangekid!

Hi. I am probably home. I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.

I think I have a MASSIVE ATTITUDE problem today...whadah you think?
Old 04-27-2010, 09:45 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobaby View Post
Hmmm I too have 1 question...was that post^ neccesary?
Thanks for the link Orangekid!

sure thing.

Did you get on the Android bandwagon yet psycho?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > General Windows Mobile Discussions