PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   General Android Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   Google Plus (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=145476)

KDmospd 07-07-2011 08:21 PM

Google Plus

If you have a Google + invite to send please PM me... Thanks...

Ok now for the poll... Who's looking forward to Google Plus?

Https://plus.google.com

https://plus.google.com/up/start/?co...gpcaz=b0ebf48a

KDmospd 07-08-2011 03:36 PM

Re: Google Plus

I guess the thread can be deleted. I have a Google Plus account and nobody seems to be interested in it here...

darren.wlsn1 07-08-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDmospd (Post 2125738)
I guess the thread can be deleted. I have a Google Plus account and nobody seems to be interested in it here...

sooooo not true, tons of us are using it and love it over fb. may not be much traffic in this thread but were on it plus its not even "officially" out yet. i will vote but no choice there if your using it like "love it"

KDmospd 07-08-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 2125753)
sooooo not true, tons of us are using it and love it over fb. may not be much traffic in this thread but were on it plus its not even "officially" out yet. i will vote but no choice there if your using it like "love it"

Sorry, created this before I got access... I'll change the poll...

What are you views, pros & cons?

darren.wlsn1 07-08-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDmospd (Post 2125773)
Sorry, created this before I got access... I'll change the poll...

What are you views, pros & cons?

dont see any cons yet and pros are 10fold. no farmville/mafia wars/circles are great to limit who sees what, and tons of other things i like better. i like it most cause you can make it like your own little website posting about tweaking your specific device with peeps on same device.

shane6374 07-08-2011 05:23 PM

I haven't had a ton of time to play on it the past few days, but I see a huge upside comparing it to fb. It's way more organized. The huddle is a great feature. I spent like 4 hours on it on launch day and had a "as fun as you can have on the net" evening playing on it.

eric12341 07-08-2011 05:29 PM

nope ill stick to Facebook,im not too keen on google's large attempt to try to take over the world. they should've stayed a search engine and that business is suffering now since they've began unreasonably branching out to others.

swear0730 07-08-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KDmospd (Post 2125738)

I'm interested. I just didn't expect to see it in this forum!

If you can send me an invite please do so.
stevewear0730@gmail.com

swear0730 07-08-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2125787)
nope ill stick to Facebook,im not too keen on google's large attempt to try to take over the world. they should've stayed a search engine and that business is suffering now since they've began unreasonably branching out to others.

Wait, I thought it was Facebook trying to take over the world LOL.

I love the idea of circles. Don't like my work stuff comingled with my social stuff and want to have my tech stuff separate from that.

I know people with multiple Facebook accounts and its a bit of a mess to handle. Plus I'd probably end up friending myself and then getting into an argument and unfriend myself. That would be a mess!

darren.wlsn1 07-08-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric12341 (Post 2125787)

another pro. lol