PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2010, 12:11 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
UPDATED: HTC "Lexicon", World Phone Headed to Verizon!

'

ARTICLE

they couldve done better with the keyboard but this things is still sexy imo, probably the closest we will get to a TP2 running native Android! One downer I guess is that just like the Facinate it has Bing as default. not a huge issue but come on Verizon!!!! I preordered a G2 but I may have to cancel that since Verizon is getting essentially the same thing, thoughts?

Last edited by redd214; 09-27-2010 at 10:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 05:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor
Re: HTC dual-mode CDMA/GSM Slider Headed to Verizon!

That does look like a TP2. If that is a new version to the TP2 and comes to USCC, I'll be all over that when it's time to upgrade. I love my TP2. just wish it was faster and had more ram. the Android OS is cool too.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

patheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good workpatheticpuma is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to patheticpuma

nvm, too tired to be on forums...

Last edited by patheticpuma; 09-06-2010 at 07:58 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 11:46 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Dang I like it. Hopefully it has good battery life too.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DroidX (former TP2 wm6.5 user)
Carrier: Verizon

bulldog485 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bulldog485

I like it but unless it is out by early November, I will not be able to get it. I need to get rid of my p.o.s. TP2 before it drives me crazy. Upgrade date is October 20th...
Old 09-17-2010, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

blazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIPblazingwolf is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Rumored to be available sometime in 2011.

Follow me on mytabletlife.com
Old 09-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Back
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Re: UPDATED: HTC "Lexicon", World Phone Headed to Verizon!

Updated, still no release date unfortunatly
Old 09-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Actually, check our news page. We've been following this and just announced the release date.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:40 PM
Back
Threadstarter

oops, never hit up the news page too much, i usuallly just go straight into the forums, my bad. you guys can close this badboy if you wanna aleviate the clutter. only gotta wait til November 11th huh, well I just cancelled my G2 preorder!!

Thanks Courtney!
Old 09-29-2010, 09:55 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Looks bleh

PPCGeeks > Android > General Android Discussion