PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-9 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

just re-downloaded after the link was put back up and I got a bunch of errors from 7zip saying data errors in the diagnostics window. I downloaded again and got same errors "File is broken"

Anyone else?
Old 11-10-2009, 01:17 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

p-slim, let me get in on that swish man!!!!
Old 11-10-2009, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
just re-downloaded after the link was put back up and I got a bunch of errors from 7zip saying data errors in the diagnostics window. I downloaded again and got same errors "File is broken"

Anyone else?
same here, link is dead again. most likely re-upin
Old 11-10-2009, 01:21 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I don't cook in manila either, and when I get a text I can get to the headers, but I can't open the message. I used erice's kitchen and didn't cook with the HTC message client and didn't have any problems. Can I just delete that folder in the OEM so it isn't in the kitchen? I've tried both 6.5.X sys and had the same issue.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 11-10-2009, 01:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thats supposed to be part of manila 2.5, so id assume you could "uncheck" it and all should be well
Old 11-10-2009, 01:32 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
p-slim, let me get in on that swish man!!!!
anytime fam

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I don't cook in manila either, and when I get a text I can get to the headers, but I can't open the message. I used erice's kitchen and didn't cook with the HTC message client and didn't have any problems. Can I just delete that folder in the OEM so it isn't in the kitchen? I've tried both 6.5.X sys and had the same issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
thats supposed to be part of manila 2.5, so id assume you could "uncheck" it and all should be well
you two may be right because every rom that ive tried it on did have tf3d, i just diabled it and ran titaniun. i really didnt want all those useless tf3e files on my phone but if that is the only way i will install htc sense then just diable it.
Google is the next skynet
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
same here, link is dead again. most likely re-upin
I'm upping to Sharebee...gimme 2 minutes

Edit: http://sharebee.com/fda4e3a5
Old 11-10-2009, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

hey P htc messaging is in the kitchen.

its under Applications System> messaging client
Old 11-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
hey P htc messaging is in the kitchen.

its under Applications System> messaging client
youre the man. time for me to get cookin
Old 11-10-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint->Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

sudermatt is keeping up the good worksudermatt is keeping up the good work

I tried to build a ROM and now I'm stuck on the Touch pro 2 screen with the Build Numbers on the bottom.

I've built 20 ROMs with Culk's TP kitchen so I'm no nube.....

I need to get my device into the Tricolor so I can put a ROM on my phone.

Searched all over and can't find it....anybody know?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development