PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 08:28 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: [ROM] [02-09-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

awww sad face lol! any chance you can let me have access to that version?... I don't really, actually i don't ever ever use myphone, nor windows live, nor that softreset application, if I must wait though, I will thanks for letting us know. I know I won't have to stay up late night

shoot me a pm if you don't mind letting me have access to it

Question to people who beta tested it, how is the RAM usage on this beast ROM? I noticed the 09 version would spike up to 60 or 70 for no reason.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touchpro2
Carrier: Telus

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
all i can say is wow! (not world of warcraft either haha) this is snappy, fast, to the point, and damn sexy! i didnt think it could get any better until now... your making me need my tp2 back more and more now hahaha cant wait to mess with it more but so far you have amazed me once again.
I can't wait for you to get a TP2 again! People are needing a new DASH video for this blazing ROM!
Old 03-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

medic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmedic88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
awww sad face lol! any chance you can let me have access to that version?... I don't really, actually i don't ever ever use myphone, nor windows live, nor that softreset application, if I must wait though, I will thanks for letting us know. I know I won't have to stay up late night

shoot me a pm if you don't mind letting me have access to it

Question to people who beta tested it, how is the RAM usage on this beast ROM? I noticed the 09 version would spike up to 60 or 70 for no reason.
Well i have just started adding my apps ( about 5 now) and i am sitting around 58%. Will keep you posted.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:35 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Thanks for the notice I have to admit it, this ROM is by far the best 2,1 ROM out there, no offense to my previous mightymike ROM love... as well for the 2.5 ROM from MR.X lol! he plain wrecks it to the fullest. meanwhile as i wait for tomorrow I'm going to shoot this annoying bird outside my window -.-..
Old 03-02-2010, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
I can't wait for you to get a TP2 again! People are needing a new DASH video for this blazing ROM!
yuppers i will be getting one done once again thanks to my boy burnsy86 for letting me borrow his device to do so... will be making the videos on each tomorrow morning/afternoon and they should be up around 5-6 ish in the evening latest once converted over to smaller hd format and uploaded to youtube.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
yuppers i will be getting one done once again thanks to my boy burnsy86 for letting me borrow his device to do so... will be making the videos on each tomorrow morning/afternoon and they should be up around 5-6 ish in the evening latest once converted over to smaller hd format and uploaded to youtube.
Always looking forward to it! Thanks DASH
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIPfr0st is a VIP

Loving your 2.5 rom so far so I got to try the the 2.1 one once you release it. Keep up the great work!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
Medic check ur PM
Old 03-03-2010, 02:26 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

- waits patiently for release hopefully today -
Old 03-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Medic check ur PM
Done and done. Thanks for asking.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development