PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2010, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 12/12/09]NagROM for Rhodium (Generic Test!)[WM6.5.5 Build 28011][V0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I don't know off hand, sorry. The Office on the Marketplace is the same one as in the ROM. I just can't make the ROM different for different people. I make it the way I want it and then share it. The stripped one I make so people can do whatever they want.
And that's exactly what some of us look forward to from your ROMs! However, there are a couple of things that don't seem to have CABs, and if you could make just one barebones ROM that include these, that would be amazing! The ones that come to mind are:
1. QuickGPS (which makes a huge difference to GPS performance)
2. USB2PC

Or, if you have these are working CABs for the TP2, that would be fine as well. Or, if you could point us to a tutorial on making a CAB from OEMs included in the ROM kitchens, that would also work.

In any event, thank you once again for your time, and for your generosity in sharing these ROMs.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/11/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.03 & V1.03][GENERIC!

OK, I agree that QuickGPS and USBtoPC are almost essentials. I will start including them in the stripped ROMs also, unless there is a good reason not to (especially since they don't seem to be available in CAB form). I'll try to get a revised ROM up by Thursday.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][Updated 1/11/10]NagROM for TP2[WM6.5.5 Build 23518][V0.03 & V1.03][GENERIC!

Updated V0.03 to include USBtoPC and QuickGPS. They increase the ROM size a bit, but I think everyone uses both of those apps and there doesn't seem to be any CABs available of either.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

ringtones aren't working at all
Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

after several soft resets, seems to be working for now...........does MMS work out of the box or have to install the Sprint arcsoft cab?
Old 01-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
ringtones aren't working at all
They don't work for me either. They haven't worked on any 23518 ROM I have tried. I'm attempting to find out why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
after several soft resets, seems to be working for now...........does MMS work out of the box or have to install the Sprint arcsoft cab?
Interesting that your ringtones started working. Mine haven't. For MMS you will need Arcsoft and the fix CAB. I ditched HTC Messaging completely.

Also, I think I found another bug. Could you guys check out the dialer for me. When I put in numbers, they don't show up up top like they are suppsed to. Also, when I click Save to Contacts with a new number, the background is screwed up. Please let me know if it is like this for you guys also or just me.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: VZW

eboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuffeboelzner knows their stuff

v1.03 d/l is corrupt... winzip states the .nbh file does not pass crc check...
Old 01-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: :alltell

kbythwood03 is a n00b

got the same too v1.03 d/l is corrupt... winzip states the .nbh file does not pass crc check can someone please pm me another link
Old 01-12-2010, 01:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

You're right. The files on my computer are fine but somehow they got corrupted when they got uploaded to Mediafire. I'm re-uploading right now. I'll update the links in 30 mins or so.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Updated corrupt V1.03 file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development