PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2009, 01:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 11/23/09]NagROM for Rhodium Sprint[WM6.5.3 Build 28002][V0.01]

Dunno what to say about the screenshots guys. I see them fine and the links are all correct, so I dunno what to do. Sorry.

On a side note, I should have 28004 out by next Monday hopefully. Just FYI if you haven't been with me for my Vogue ROMs. I update every time a new build comes out.

Also, please report any bugs you find or problems you have in this thread so that we can work them out.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM][Updated 11/23/09]NagROM for Rhodium Sprint[WM6.5.3 Build 28002][V0.01]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
Dunno what to say about the screenshots guys. I see them fine and the links are all correct, so I dunno what to do. Sorry.

On a side note, I should have 28004 out by next Monday hopefully. Just FYI if you haven't been with me for my Vogue ROMs. I update every time a new build comes out.

Also, please report any bugs you find or problems you have in this thread so that we can work them out.
It's ok Nag... I can see your pics perfectly fine lol
Old 11-25-2009, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

So where in the first post are the screenshots. I am not getting broken image icons or anything like that they are just not showing up, how very strange

So I have been getting what i consider a problem but maybe it is not. Ill start with a working example I bring up the calculator app i open the keyboard it flips to landscape i calulate, then when i am done i close the keyboard and the screen flips back to portrait. It would not flip unless i open the keyboard. Now with email and text the behavior is different. Open email, (or text) slide open keyboard, finish, close keyboard, and then the screen doesnt flip back to portrait it just stays in landscape.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 11-25-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post

Any chance of using drivers/etc new goodies from the USC dump?
Old 11-25-2009, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Since the USC dump is 6.5 and not 6.5.x i don't think it would help too much but, i am no expert on it.

@dyra502 The opera 9.7 v 35523 I am using is correctly mapped to the internet key on the keyboard after i installed it.

Does anyone know how much is requred to getting an htc dialer onto a rom like this I installed the cmylxgos enhanced sprint touch pro 2 dialer and it is not coming up, the windows stock dialer is probably a deal breaker for me

under phone setting for me there are no cdma services only gsm services
The SMSDelivery Notify is set to 0 but it is still poppin up "message sent successfully" every time i send a text

Last edited by Masterface7; 11-25-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Does anyone know how much is requred to getting an htc dialer onto a rom like this I installed the cmylxgos enhanced sprint touch pro 2 dialer and it is not coming up, the windows stock dialer is probably a deal breaker for me
I haven't tried this ROM yet so this is just a suggestion... have you tried advanced config and changed the setting under 'phone' and 'phone skin' to enabled (or disabled, whichever is opposite of what's there)
Old 11-26-2009, 02:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (T7379)
Carrier: Telus Mobility

hlouie is a n00b

Question does this ROM use XDA_UC of SDCONFIG? I love a perfectly clean ROM, similar way DCD did it for the HTC TITANS.

Last edited by hlouie; 11-26-2009 at 02:56 AM.
Old 11-26-2009, 03:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jrgolfpro is becoming a great contributor

The screenshots are not showing up I don't think. I see where they are supposed to be in post 1 but instead there is a row of white boxes with red X's in the center of them. I think there might be an error or something
Old 11-26-2009, 03:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
So where in the first post are the screenshots. I am not getting broken image icons or anything like that they are just not showing up, how very strange

So I have been getting what i consider a problem but maybe it is not. Ill start with a working example I bring up the calculator app i open the keyboard it flips to landscape i calulate, then when i am done i close the keyboard and the screen flips back to portrait. It would not flip unless i open the keyboard. Now with email and text the behavior is different. Open email, (or text) slide open keyboard, finish, close keyboard, and then the screen doesnt flip back to portrait it just stays in landscape.
The screenshots are 14 fullsize (480x800) pics at the bottom of the first post.

I'm not sure about your problem. I don't have this problem. Are you sure you aren't holding the phone tilted so it auto-rotates the email/text so it seems like it isn't going back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
I'm not sure on this. I'll look into it.

Quote:
Since the USC dump is 6.5 and not 6.5.x i don't think it would help too much but, i am no expert on it.

@dyra502 The opera 9.7 v 35523 I am using is correctly mapped to the internet key on the keyboard after i installed it.

under phone setting for me there are no cdma services only gsm services
The SMSDelivery Notify is set to 0 but it is still poppin up "message sent successfully" every time i send a text
Do what nursemm05 says below. I haven't installed any other dialer yet though, but it should work fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursemm05 View Post
I haven't tried this ROM yet so this is just a suggestion... have you tried advanced config and changed the setting under 'phone' and 'phone skin' to enabled (or disabled, whichever is opposite of what's there)
Thanks for helping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlouie View Post
Question does this ROM use XDA_UC of SDCONFIG? I love a perfectly clean ROM, similar way DCD did it for the HTC TITANS.
It does not use UC. I may include it in the custom version that will follow at some point. I use Sashimi myself. I like it because it doesn't matter what ROM I use, I always have my own UC. Try it out and you may like it better than any other UC system.
Old 11-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrgolfpro View Post
The screenshots are not showing up I don't think. I see where they are supposed to be in post 1 but instead there is a row of white boxes with red X's in the center of them. I think there might be an error or something
That is because they are hosted on XDA and XDA is down. Just happened a couple hours ago.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development