PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, epic touch 4g & evo 3d
Carrier: Sprint

nathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuffnathan7 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

Does any one has cab for to change Background for all tabs for TF3D ??
Old 10-31-2009, 07:20 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: |CRP|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Photon" (23081/21864) ★ Weatherclock Manila 2.1

is it me or are 6.5.1 .tsk themes and 6.5.1 colored taskbar are impossible to find. if anyone has any good links that would be appreciated. for themes i'm looking for a mostly black them with some gray. i have a tsk file that i use to use on vga and obviously that doesn't work.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21
lilflip21-Sense 2.1 Clear Slider

Ok didn't see a clear slider so I made this quick..

Because of the 3 icons for each manilla tab I had to make the active tab icon transparent as well.. So this is not just a 1 file clear slider it is the slider and a clear active icon for all manilla tabs.. Next I am going to start changing some icons so I'll update again after that if anyone wants some diff icons.. enjoy

*currently messes up the date in small red calendar only when u are on that tab

Install and Restart Sense/TFLO or just Reset device and (Hit Thanks)
Attached Files
File Type: cab lilflip21-Sense 2.1 Clear Slider.cab (11.4 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lilflip21; 10-31-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-31-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: lilflip21-Sense 2.1 Clear Slider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Ok didn't see a clear slider so I made this quick..

Because of the 3 icons for each manilla tab I had to make the active tab icon transparent as well.. So this is not just a 1 file clear slider it is the slider and a clear active icon for all manilla tabs.. Next I am going to start changing some icons so I'll update again after that if any wants some diff icons.. enjoy

Install and Restart Sense/TFLO or just Reset device and (Hit Thanks)
Pretty cool...Do you think you'd have the skills to make the slider look like this? http://thewingster.com/energyromgene...d09222009.aspx

Or this style too: http://thewingster.com/energyromgene...d08292009.aspx

NRG ROM's used to look even slicker
Old 10-31-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace10134 View Post
Pretty cool...Do you think you'd have the skills to make the slider look like this?
NRG ROM's used to look even slicker
hmm I dont have the skills to make that slider on my own but it would be easy to swap it if you could get that manilla file either from a dump of the rom or from someone running that rom.. the actual slider in this current verison is file "79daf061_manila" in older manila versions I think the slider is "1e29e8e7_manila".. ill look into it

**edit..

heres my current attempt at that slider.. corrected alignment a little..

*Ok tabs like text/email when message received show double notification bubbles when u are on that tab only and little red calendar date can look doubled when you are on that tab because manilla doesn't think u can see the bottom one.. when not on those tabs or no notifications they look perfect as pictured
Attached Files
File Type: cab lilflip21-Sense 2.1 Clear Slider1.3.cab (11.8 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by lilflip21; 11-01-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
hmm I dont have the skills to make that slider on my own but it would be easy to swap it if you could get that manilla file either from a dump of the rom or from someone running that rom.. the actual slider in this current verison is file "79daf061_manila" in older manila versions I think the slider is "1e29e8e7_manila".. ill look into it
Lol, k. If you need me to flash to those older versions, I can. You'll have to teach ME which files you need though.

I guess I'll get flashing back to that version, unless you can do it by extracting the .NBH file.
Old 10-31-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible!
Carrier: VZW

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
is it me or are 6.5.1 .tsk themes and 6.5.1 colored taskbar are impossible to find. if anyone has any good links that would be appreciated. for themes i'm looking for a mostly black them with some gray. i have a tsk file that i use to use on vga and obviously that doesn't work.
i have been thinkin of goin to 6.5.1 as well, but like you can not find any wvga themes for it. however i did find this link to msofts site to create themes for 6.5, i know its not the same but figured i'd share what i found.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone get sprint to receive yet on mms?I got it to send all day but recieving its not wanting too do.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 10-31-2009, 09:04 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
anyone get sprint to receive yet on mms?I got it to send all day but recieving its not wanting too do.
the only rom mms works on is the mighty rom.
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

jsgross is just getting started

Hi,

With the stock rom and Bluetooth, the whole system slows down to almost unusable. Any experience with Bluetooth and this ROM.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development