PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2010, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

When Im anxious to flash my phone wants to take ALL F'N DAY to charge!! LOL COME ON!!!
Old 09-18-2010, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
23138 Sept 18 Cookie, Page Pools:

8 pp – 83 MB free, Compact Start Menu (QM)= 107 MB FREE !!! 24MB change.. OK multi-taskers.. ROCK ON
14 pp- 77 MB free, CSM= 100 MB FREE !!! 23MB change
22 pp - (default) 71 MB free, CSM = 93 MB free!!
32 pp – 57 MB free, CSM = 83 MB free 26MB change
0 pp – 62 MB free, CSM = 88 MB free 26MB change (seems to be at where a 24 pp would start)
Theoretically the “change” number should probably be the same? Less than scientific testing… rough numbers…
Thanks for the info, I have no idea which pagepool to go with when I flash... Thats my major decision for the day
Old 09-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Still can't get RSS HUB to vibrate
Old 09-18-2010, 02:53 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyInTulsa View Post
I just noticed you're new to the forum. Welcome Mingjai. Here's some more information to help you get started...
Read the last 20, or so, posts to this thread. Most questions can be answered by doing ithis.
Here is a "how to" link written by Teradog. It's very helpful and I refer to it often.
forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/127037-pre-post-rom-flash-tasks-backup-restore-start-2-finish-guide-android-energy.html#1842738
There are many helpful people here. Good luck and have fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Thanked, great post!!
Thanks tons guys
Don't forget about our very own DaveTN's post as well!!
3 more! Great guides!!
[HOW-TO] - - Flash a Rom or Radio and re-locking on your TP2 from the SD card
Flashing Instructions to Ensure Full ROM Functionality
Additional TIPS common questions, and helpful info (DaveTN)

Download ROMs HERE

Last edited by teradog; 09-18-2010 at 03:02 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
23138 Sept 18 Cookie, Page Pools:

Add that in with the final Android build (sound & tethering) ANDROID
Sep 16 new system build, FRX01 Final
Does your sound work when you are receiving a call in the new final xdandroid and if so what combo of kernel, rootfs, startup, or reefermattness build are you using? mine will not work unless I enable speakerphone and then disable it. Also how are you overclocking NRG's latest while still being able to boot up haret? I thought this wasn't possible.

Other than the sound issue and some of android processes crashing, I would be moving over full time because this latest build from NRGZ is one of the best I've used for dual booting. How is the zero page pool working out for you? Does the dynamic allocating also supposed to be happening with 21916

Last edited by ryanmv213; 09-18-2010 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:16 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Does your sound work when you are receiving a call in the new final xdandroid and if so what combo of kernel, rootfs, startup, or reefermattness build are you using? mine will not work unless I enable speakerphone and then disable it. Also how are you overclocking NRG's latest while still being able to boot up haret? I thought this wasn't possible.

Other than the sound issue and some of android processes crashing, I would be moving over full time because this latest build from NRGZ is one of the best I've used for dual booting. How is the zero page pool working out for you? Does the dynamic allocating also supposed to be happening with 21916
The blue word above your post "Android" IS a hyperlink to my recently made Sticky (stuck to the top of that particular forum due to usefulness, etc..?
Also, in my sig line of the 1st post I make each page..
Read it please, I've spend GADS of time making it. Answers ALL your Q's & probably more, after that, please post any Q's in that forum.

Re. zero pp, too soon to tell, haven't even done all my sushimi & mods yet, let alone stress test with apps. :>)) will let everyone know... yes re. dynamic allocation (supposedly... although I have no hard facts, I believe that's the generally accepted understanding of all ROMs @ zero... not much info on it.... Tests by people here have found it almost magic fast... but then pay back & dies after an hour or 3...)

Thanks tons!!

Also, HEY GANG...
ROM Updates - menu item :>))
Start (win key), programs, internet, more, rom updates
Brings up Energy ROMs TP2 CDMA post 4, Change log!! HA!
OK fellow ROM watchers (straightup), for those nail biters waiting for the new ROM to drop… :>))

Last edited by teradog; 09-18-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-18-2010, 03:59 PM
VIP Member

Just flashed the new 23138 dinik glass & Im speechless... I honestly have nothing to say, great flawless ROM as usual!! Setting up my phone is like having a new toy & its time for me to go play LOL

EDIT: I spoke too soon ... Phone keeps freezing, 3 Soft Resets already...

EDIT 2: Instead of getting angry I remembered Ibcary's suggestion about deleting arkswitch, did that & now Im hoping for the best

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 09-18-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
When Im anxious to flash my phone wants to take ALL F'N DAY to charge!! LOL COME ON!!!
LOL! Thats why I have three batteries. At least one is always charged and ready.

I'm seeing all this excitement going on today and think I may flash a "first day" ROM. I'm really liking what I'm reading and teradog, that was an awesome post - requiring LOTS of work to figure out the free ram - GReat job!

David
Old 09-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

saboture is a n00b

How do I update my PRL Using this rom and also update the profile? I'm having trouble updating my sprint profiles. I can only make calls. Data is giving me errors. Where is the PRL Update screen? Thanks.

Edit 3 minutes later: Just kidding. I found the provisioning cab. lol

Last edited by saboture; 09-18-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

after you flash click the windows hard button on the bottom of your phone -> tools -> carrier provisioning -> sprint, and soft reset after installing. Then click the paperclip found on the thread title where all the upgrades are and download and install the cab for one of the prl updates (mine is titled mrxsprintPRLFW Profile-Update). After you install the prl updates and soft reset your phone the links to update should be found in hard windows button -> settings -> system. update prl and profile.

If you are new to nrg and use sprint mms and wifi tethering I would also download theNRGROMSprintMMSSettings and wi-fi on in standby cabs and install these as well.

Currently using 21916 8MB PP, overclocking 729mhz, making changes to settings, installing all my cabs, and using the compact start menu in the settings folder; I have 99mb free ram and running super smooth. Might not be flashing again once android is complete! Thanks to all especially NRG!

Last edited by ryanmv213; 09-18-2010 at 04:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development