PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2010, 06:58 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickydj1974 View Post
can someone please tell how to stop Funky volume sounds
a little more information would be nice, are you talking about the sound the phone makes when you are raising or lowering the volume?
Old 08-01-2010, 07:58 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
I thanked you because that reminds me that I had to change the extension on the pagepool changer because the site won't allow .exe files so I changed it to .cab so it could let me upload it, all you have to do is download the file and right click, rename the file as a .exe and it will work, I totally forgot that I had to do that, guess I could have changed it to a .zip, anyways thanks for reminding me.
Tkd u lol.. was wondering why u uploaded a file that didn't run!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:09 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 30| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
lol calm down, he's either working on it or is not going to update it due to nothing new came out that he needed to update that rom, is it not enough that he cooks all these roms and updates them frequently as it is? I'm amazed that he has time to update them as often as he does now.
+1.. mutiple themes for multiple OS's for CMDA & GSM for multiple devices posted on multiple web sites .. just amazing! ive thanked all his posts on the 1st couple of pages..
Old 08-01-2010, 08:32 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 26| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

That is actually a GSM setting used to set suspend and resume for data connections when receiving a call. - If set wrong on a CMDA phone you wont be able to answer calls. It should be #777. If you use 'Advanced config' that came with the rom, it might change the setting on you.

Here is Microsoft's description - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc510499.aspx[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhhhh... tk'd u, no wonder adv conf used 2 mess up my data... i quit using it.. ha! thats all it was ?! will start again now!
Old 08-01-2010, 08:36 AM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 17| 21911|23569|23673 * Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Tkd u lol.. was wondering why u uploaded a file that didn't run!
lol yeah i totally forgot about that until you posted that you hadn't seen that in cab form and then a bell rung in my head lol. i changed it to a zip so i won't forget again.
Old 08-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Android Soldier

Quote:
+1.. mutiple themes for multiple OS's for CMDA & GSM for multiple devices posted on multiple web sites .. just amazing! ive thanked all his posts on the 1st couple of pages..
yeah i agree, i don't see how he gets it all done really. and i have thanked all the posts of his that i can find, i would like to donate but right now is not a good time but i will as soon as i'm able to.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

schick79 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickydj1974 View Post
can someone please tell how to stop Funky volume sounds
From the first page in the Changelog section:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28
July 24th, 2010
  • Fixed IE6 history problem
  • Threaded email back in 23XXX builds
  • Building on 23673 again, just seems quicker that 23121...
  • Problem with contacts index in "windows contacts" resolved
  • Ereader tab and footprints(not for leo) tabs hidden from view now in the "Arrange Tabs" screen
  • Revised Cookie default layouts
  • Cookie theme blue hue more consistent on homescreen
  • Fixed pinkish hue on spacebar on onscreen keyboard
  • Funky volume sounds back in (haha!) (cab can be found in Addons to revert to stock)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:41 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
That is actually a GSM setting used to set suspend and resume for data connections when receiving a call. - If set wrong on a CMDA phone you wont be able to answer calls. It should be #777. If you use 'Advanced config' that came with the rom, it might change the setting on you.

Here is Microsoft's description - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc510499.aspx

Glad he answered ya Teradog^^^^^^^...was just about to myself for that part......the part I was go on and on about is the SOD....
Old 08-01-2010, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

schick79 is just getting started
Addons folder

Didn't there used to be a button for the Addons folder on the first page along with the buttons for the different ROM flavors? Could have sworn there was at one point.

I eventually found the http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/ link by searching this thread, but I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and that there really was a button for it at some point... LOL

Last edited by schick79; 08-01-2010 at 11:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Android Soldier

Re: Addons folder

Quote:
Originally Posted by schick79 View Post
Didn't there used to be a button for the Addons folder on the first page along with the buttons for the different ROM flavors? Could have sworn there was at one point.

I eventually found the http://www.energyroms.com/Addons/ link by searching this thread, but I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and that there really was a button for it at some point... LOL
yeah there used to be a link on the first page with a link to the add on's page, no idea why it was taken down, would be nice if he put it back since a lot of people ask about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development