PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 12:40 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

I am running the 23xxx cookie from the 4th and it is the best ROM since the March 17th release. No freezes or other issues being described here.

Nice work NRG!
Old 05-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 4| 21903|23568 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstak View Post
Hey guys, I looked and found this as an app to enable auto rotate via g-sensor for anything and everything...is this the only app that does this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...403939&page=16

What I'm looking for is a way to enable auto rotation so that even if the keyboard isn't extended, if I tilt it sideways, the screen will automatically rotate to landscape. Is there any other way/method/program that does this?
Could try a program called gyrator. Its freeware and I know it worked on the TP1, don't know about the TP2

Last edited by swlaraut; 05-07-2010 at 12:52 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

I have been getting SOD pretty much every time i hit the screen on button, all i have to do is wait a couple seconds and the screen will fire up, about 3 to 4 seconds, other times i have to wait and hit the button again and it will delay for again 3 to 4 seconds!!!

Are other ppl having any problems like this? or are experiencing any SOD problems with Energy.RHODCDMA.23568.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May. 04.7z??

I remember NRG posting a question about it on his tweeter page, he said he tried something new to try to get rid of the SOD problem, I m thinking that whatever was done has made it worse for me because on all the roms before this last one I never had any SOD problems!!!!
Old 05-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Can the quick list program that comes up when you hold the end key be reinstalled? I am having an error and don't want to hard reset my device. Thanks
Old 05-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: rhodium
Carrier: sprint

sigson is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
I have been getting SOD pretty much every time i hit the screen on button, all i have to do is wait a couple seconds and the screen will fire up, about 3 to 4 seconds, other times i have to wait and hit the button again and it will delay for again 3 to 4 seconds!!!

Are other ppl having any problems like this? or are experiencing any SOD problems with Energy.RHODCDMA.23568.Sense2.5.Cookie.HomeTab.May. 04.7z??

I remember NRG posting a question about it on his tweeter page, he said he tried something new to try to get rid of the SOD problem, I m thinking that whatever was done has made it worse for me because on all the roms before this last one I never had any SOD problems!!!!

I too am having issues with the May 4th 23568 cookie Rom, many times Sense does not load up properly and I am left with a blank homescreen aside from the Action & Menu buttons at the bottom...Additionally, I have been noticing some strange things happening with some tried and true programs that have worked on every other NRGZ rom to date...Not complaining in the least as I LOVE the ROM but "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K"
Old 05-07-2010, 02:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

kenlewisesq is a n00b

Running the May 1 Cookie version of 21903 and have a serious issue. Once in a while, after a long call (say 1+ hours) the phone will not hang up no matter what I do. I am forced to reboot the phone to get it to hang up. I have reflashed (doing the flash dance) but the problem persists.
Old 05-07-2010, 03:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: verizon

Anothen is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigson View Post
I too am having issues with the May 4th 23568 cookie Rom, many times Sense does not load up properly and I am left with a blank homescreen aside from the Action & Menu buttons at the bottom...Additionally, I have been noticing some strange things happening with some tried and true programs that have worked on every other NRGZ rom to date...Not complaining in the least as I LOVE the ROM but "Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K"
Yes, that's what is going on with my phone as well on the same ROM. Also, a black screen but the bottom buttons will light up if I press them.
Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium) - Sold
HTC INCREDIBLE - Current
Old 05-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

in honor of all us women out here......

Pulls out 45....
aims high....

thinks twice...

Aims Lower...

Thinks....

That'll Work!

Ayeeeeeeeeee.... heheheheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
To bad wives/girlfriends are not like TVs.... Turn them on any time you want, don’t like what they are saying you can mute them, don’t like what you are seeing just change them real quick, and if you are really ticked off just turn them off. (Maybe that is why I am divorced??) lol

As much stuff as NRGZ comes up with that Unbelievable Gadgets folder might just be in the next release.

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

I'm not sure if anyone else has been experiencing memory issues with the last couple incarnations of the GTX ROM? There seem to be some serious memory leaks. Even with clean ram installed, after a while of using the ROM it gets up to 95% usage. At that point I try to use cleanRAM to regain some memory and it does almost nothing, I got down to 94% used. I checked running processes and nothing was listed.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
in honor of all us women out here......

Pulls out 45....
aims high....

thinks twice...

Aims Lower...

Thinks....

That'll Work!

Ayeeeeeeeeee.... heheheheheh
Clueless is packin heat!!! RRRRUUNNNNNN!!!!!
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development