PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

beejmeister is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees45us View Post
Does anyone use a bluetooth headset with your tp2 and the energy rom? If so have you had problems hanging up a phone call with the headset and the phone not responding? I think energy rom has an incompatiblity issue with bluetooth headsets.

I've mentioned this a few times myself but have not gotten many responses... guess NRG users are not much for BT?

Anyway, as a heavy phone user 1-2 Hours (30+ calls/day) per day, while I love everything else about NRG ROMs... I can't use them because they simply don't play nice with either my headset or my car.

I keep coming back (for 7 months now) to try the latest NRG and then just find out that the newest one has the same problem. If I recall correctly there was an NRG TP2 ROM or 2 back in December or so that worked fine...

When the TP2 first came out it didn't play nice either but ALL of the other ROMs I have tried from other chefs have figured out how to fix this...

NRG?
ROM: What day is it?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 18| 21899|23559 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
I've mentioned this a few times myself but have not gotten many responses... guess NRG users are not much for BT?

Anyway, as a heavy phone user 1-2 Hours (30+ calls/day) per day, while I love everything else about NRG ROMs... I can't use them because they simply don't play nice with either my headset or my car.

I keep coming back (for 7 months now) to try the latest NRG and then just find out that the newest one has the same problem. If I recall correctly there was an NRG TP2 ROM or 2 back in December or so that worked fine...

When the TP2 first came out it didn't play nice either but ALL of the other ROMs I have tried from other chefs have figured out how to fix this...

NRG?
scan back a few posts and there is a possible fix for this posted
in fact here is the link
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90155

Last edited by tyty1978; 04-21-2010 at 10:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
i press the send key but i get the task manager no voice command lol
i try tellme but i can not get it to do anything lol so much for voice lol it is a no go here on energy 21899 2.5 sense cookie
You have to go into settings and map it to the send button. I have it setup this way and it works perfect.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

FYI
Noonski over at xda-developers has released a beta version of XDA_UC. This new release is a great new tool. It will copy multiple directories from your storage card to your device and it will install cabs to your storage card automatically. Here's the beta link:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1271450614

Here's the thread for more info:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503060

All you do is:
1. download the beta version.
2. Extract the "User_Storage Card" folder and save the "Copy2Root", "Install_UC", "Manual", and "Storage" folders inside your existing XDA_UC folder that is on your Storage Card's root directory.
3. Open Notepad, paste this into a new file:

Code:
Run ("Storage Card\XDA_UC\Install_UC\XDA_UC.mscr")
4. Save the file as anyname.mscr and put it in the XDA_UC folder
5. Move any cabs you have in the "SD" folder to the new "Storage" folder. These are cabs you want installed to the storage card.

Now your NRG flashing experience is even easier!

To copy a directory you would place the directory you want copied in the "Copy2Root" folder. This will copy to the device root like this:

Storage Card\XDA_UC\Copy2Root\My Documents\My Pictures\picture.jpeg

will be copied to

Device\My Documents\My Pictures\

Couple of things to note:
1. Do not reset the device when XDA_UC prompts you to. The beta version will automatically install from the mscr file you created after the cooked in version of XDA_UC runs. So if you restart, the new version won't install and you won't have any cabs on your storage card.
2. have patience. The beta will automatically choose the location and move to the next cab. It takes longer than I first expoected. Let it run.
3. It is a beta so direct any issues you have to the thread I noted in this post. In my experience, Noonski replies very quickly and is full of help! He even added more flexibility to SDConfig use in this release.

I figured I'd post this here since it has helped me a lot and these are my favorite ROMs. Thanks Noonski and thanks as always NRG!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Apr 20| 21899|23563 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

microsoft voice command seem to be NOT workin on my gtx rom... it says its installed but not sure where...

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 04-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejmeister View Post
I've mentioned this a few times myself but have not gotten many responses... guess NRG users are not much for BT....

Strange I drive 12 hours a day and use 2 bluetooths continually. 1 for my headset (blue parrot) and 1 for my stereo (pioneer) and never have a problem.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
microsoft voice command seem to be NOT workin on my gtx rom... it says its installed but not sure where...
I ran into the same issue a few roms back and never did find it... It must be a secret. I still would like to know where it hides. LOL
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
Old 04-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: verizon

elmo99 is a n00b
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukxou View Post
Hi Is there a way to change the system Font? With this new font, I can't get chinese character to be displayed, it worked fine on the other fonts that was used. I have the chinese character add-ons.
Bump.... I'd like to change it also. How? Anyone? Bueller?
Old 04-21-2010, 12:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

TheSlyWolf is just getting started

Anyone else getting the ghost messages on the notification bar on cookies from April 19th? Wiping sms/mms seems to do the trick but it gets quite annoying considering how nice it is to have the notification bar in use.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jkabaseball is a n00b

Anyone having issues with the cookie versions and the lockscreen? Mine seems to occastionaly not lock if I have the contacts window or a contact pulled up. Really annoying.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development