PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 02:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

tekknogenius is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Using 23678 GTX August 25 version. MMS from Action menu brings up SMS not MMS. It was correct in the August 1 version (or was that the 2nd). At any rate, anyone know what the correct link is and where to change it?

Thank you.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyderr View Post
Can I have a Ferrari? Please, please please???????????

Oh, it only works on ROMs, My bad...
Yeah u can have a Ferrari & enjoy the 8 or 9 miles to the gallon LOL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:15 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
Using 23678 GTX August 25 version. MMS from Action menu brings up SMS not MMS. It was correct in the August 1 version (or was that the 2nd). At any rate, anyone know what the correct link is and where to change it?

Thank you.
The only way I know to send MMS is to do it from the album or right after u take the picture. U have to choose the "Mail" option then select "picture" or "video" mail
Old 08-25-2010, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Solution
Figured it out. Something must have been corrupted on my SD card. Deleted some folders and all went fine with ActiveSync. That's my guess anyways.
That sounds about right since the SD card can carry files from ROM to ROM and could cause issues as ROMs are updated so often. Thanks for sharing the info, I know someone needed to see this!
Old 08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Dold is just getting started

Quote:
Fixed It.
Issues with ActiveSync over-the-air to gmail. Using 23678 GTX August 25 version. Will not sync. I even did a hard reset, still no dice. It can log in (I'm assuming it does because when I put in an incorrect username/password combo, it complained so I take that as it is able to log in when I put the correct username/password combo) Anyone else having ActiveSync over-the-air issues? I did not have any issues it the previous versions.

Getting the following...

Result: Synchronization could not be completed. If this condition persists, try deleting and then recreating the device's sync relationships.

Support code: 0x80004005

thanx.

Solution
Figured it out. Something must have been corrupted on my SD card. Deleted some folders and all went fine with ActiveSync. That's my guess anyways.
I had a similar or same issue before (I don't remember the exact Support code #).

After a lo of research I found out the reason. I get this error if I try to sync right after flashing and before I configure the date and time on the device. Thus Phone and Server dates and times do not match.

Try setting after flashing the time and date and then configure the exchange server settings. You should be ok.

Last edited by Dold; 08-26-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

head honch is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I use winrar also & it works fine extracting ROMs or whatever I download. If I were u I would wait until I have the time to download it again. U dont need another program to open it, the one u have is fine especially since u've never had that error before. Try downloading with a better browser because hotfile is the worst file hosting site ever! Something like FireFox or Google Chrome shouldnt give u any problems
i def used FireFox as a browser, and ur right Winrar works just fine, but i can't do anything about where the file is being hosted that's up to the host i'll try it again when i get home i've had to wipe my phone clean about 5 times today it's a lil ridiculous i'm about to just throw it out the window
Old 08-25-2010, 03:26 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by head honch View Post
i def used FireFox as a browser, and ur right Winrar works just fine, but i can't do anything about where the file is being hosted that's up to the host i'll try it again when i get home i've had to wipe my phone clean about 5 times today it's a lil ridiculous i'm about to just throw it out the window
Definitely dont do that! One thing Ive learned is that flashing ROMs takes patience & can try your nerves really bad at times. Try uninstalling cabs you dont ABSOLUTELY need then soft reset and that should ease some of your problems until u can get to the PC and do what u have to do
Old 08-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

YourRoyalFlyness is a n00b

So i'm confused I wanna flash from Vindows rom to the latest Energy rom. I know that I download energy from the first page of this thread but how can I be sure that it is the latest build? The post with the download link says July 10th
Old 08-25-2010, 03:32 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourRoyalFlyness View Post
So i'm confused I wanna flash from Vindows rom to the latest Energy rom. I know that I download energy from the first page of this thread but how can I be sure that it is the latest build? The post with the download link says July 10th
When u get to Hotfile or EasyShare, he deletes the older builds as he replaces them with new ones
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-25-2010, 03:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Dold is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by head honch View Post
I know this isn't the place to have this discussion, but since I've seen so many complains about this (Problems with downloads, host, etc..) I would suggest trying a program I use, its called jdownloader. After install I just copy the link and the program detects it, I click continue and thats it... REALLY... It takes care of different hosting sites, captcha, waiting times, CRC verification, multiple downloads, reconnection, decompression, etc... So I just copy the 2 or 3 roms links I like to try, click continue, and come back an hour later...

Google it. Its freeware and worth a try.

Just my 2 cents...
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development