PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 Sprint
Carrier: Iusacell

screege is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Maybe this is dumb, but is there anyway to remove airplane mode? Sometimes when I get into a call I do not know what I press with my ear and the phone goes to the comm tab and I press airplane mode.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 28| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostizzle View Post
Anyone else having aproblem answering calls? For the last few builds, the phone freezes when I attempt to answer a phone call. I slide over to answer or hit the hard key and it justs freezes until I miss the call. Driving me freaking crazy. I did a task29 and clear storage, haven't installed any cabs, and it's still doing it!

Edit: My wife and friend, who also have TP2s and EnergyRom courtesy of me are having the same problems.
just one page back the fix was posted...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=19084
Old 06-04-2010, 10:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
you can try this....it gives options to how long to snooze.
this works for me...
navigate to HKLM/System/Shell/Notification/OEM and then change the value of the CustomUIDLL to something like NotificationLayoutX3X.dll. this is a dll that does not exist, so the system uses a default DLL (i think) and you are presented with a menu with several snooze options.

hope this helps.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ostizzle View Post
Anyone else having aproblem answering calls? For the last few builds, the phone freezes when I attempt to answer a phone call. I slide over to answer or hit the hard key and it justs freezes until I miss the call. Driving me freaking crazy. I did a task29 and clear storage, haven't installed any cabs, and it's still doing it!

Edit: My wife and friend, who also have TP2s and EnergyRom courtesy of me are having the same problems.
I had the same problem several times. On the maxsense, it was even more often. It hasn't happened lately. I have no idea why it stopped.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I have noticed that I miss the one I am aiming at sometimes. I will probably go back to the GTX on the next go around. I am enjoying the color and style, though.

its minor... but makes a big difference
Old 06-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Johnnymeg is a n00b

Dude I reall like your rom, its pretty smooth. just a few glitches i have noticed. when text messageing. before i would begin typing the name of who i wanted it to goto and it would finish it for me by pressing space. now even if i type the full name it wont work. i have to actually press enter find the name select with number in that contact then press soft key select. really annoying also when you click on a picture then the send button via message it just opens a blank text message without the picture inserted or an option to insert a picture. I usually try about 3 roms a week till i find one i like, so far this is the closest. but I would like it to run a bit better(hope its not selfish) If i knew how to cook my own rom i would definately do it. but i dont have the time and know how, to do it.

thanks nrg and to all the chefs keep up the good work.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just noticed a new rom has been put up as of the 2nd. sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know the difference between maxmanilla and maxsence?
Old 06-05-2010, 06:55 AM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by screege View Post
Maybe this is dumb, but is there anyway to remove airplane mode? Sometimes when I get into a call I do not know what I press with my ear and the phone goes to the comm tab and I press airplane mode.
lmfao you got one talented ear to do all of that , i can understand it pressing a number or something, but to get into the com manager tab and then click the airplane mode too, america's got talent comes to mind, lol.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 06-05-2010 at 06:56 AM. Reason: fingers and brain don't work together sometimes.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

soinkster is keeping up the good worksoinkster is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
just noticed a new rom has been put up as of the 2nd. sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone know the difference between maxmanilla and maxsence?
maxmanilla has a detailed description on page 1 and based on the fact that you are not familiar with max sense i would not recommend it, because it is very glitchy and you probably would come back bashing my guy unnecessarily
Old 06-05-2010, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymeg View Post
Dude I reall like your rom, its pretty smooth. just a few glitches i have noticed. when text messageing. before i would begin typing the name of who i wanted it to goto and it would finish it for me by pressing space. now even if i type the full name it wont work. i have to actually press enter find the name select with number in that contact then press soft key select. really annoying also when you click on a picture then the send button via message it just opens a blank text message without the picture inserted or an option to insert a picture. I usually try about 3 roms a week till i find one i like, so far this is the closest. but I would like it to run a bit better(hope its not selfish) If i knew how to cook my own rom i would definately do it. but i dont have the time and know how, to do it.

thanks nrg and to all the chefs keep up the good work.
not familiar with the 1st "glitch", I usually begin typing a contact and select it from the auto-list (or simply begin a new message to someone via their txt quick contact in manila.

second "glitch":
after you select a picture, select "email" then "pix message"

hope this helps

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development