PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible and touch pro2
Carrier: Verizon

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

anyone that has the new 8th gtx rom please post some screenies ,,any major changes?wallpapers? i will thank you and sure others will too.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:06 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 8| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

eeerrrr Hotfile will not let DL...! Says I have an active DL? I deleted all cookies & temp files even renewed my IP!? Still cannot DL the new GTX ROM! Anyone have a mirror to PM me? or can one of the beta testers upload to our Dropbox folder?
Old 04-08-2010, 08:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

honduranthunder is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by badwolf View Post
are you talking about the sod, screen of death and it wont wake up? what version rom are you running?

yep...the BSOD. I'm on the April 3rd GTX w/cookie. I also noticed the notification LED and alert sound go off, and don't quit. A little buggier than I expected, but it happens. I'm not angry, just looking for some fixes.. I'm sure NRG will come up with something.. he's a great cook.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:09 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any changelog for today's release of GTX?

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 04-08-2010, 08:10 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
any changelog for today's release of GTX?

Code:
List selector PNG changed to a GTX style grey
Black text on top of OS applet panes (no more white on light grey)
50% transparent slider on Sense UI to see more of the background
Fixed CDMA taskbar issues
HTC Thumb enhancement enabled for Leo device only (not supported on other devices unfortunately)
More black text on some tabs
Dialer incoming call graphics glitch fixed (Leo)
Email icon on taskbar fixed
Connection Setup should not come up as quickly after setting up now
ALL Energy themes(TSKs) updated (new scrollbar and track graphics
Old 04-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
yep...the BSOD. I'm on the April 3rd GTX w/cookie. I also noticed the notification LED and alert sound go off, and don't quit. A little buggier than I expected, but it happens. I'm not angry, just looking for some fixes.. I'm sure NRG will come up with something.. he's a great cook.

The two times I have had the sleep of death I've taken out and reinserted the SD card and the screen comes back one. Annoying, but quicker than a soft reset.

LAWL
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

How are u guys disabling vibration on the dialer? on the older roms there was the advanced option in the phone menu to disable it. The newer roms no longer have that option. thanks
Old 04-08-2010, 08:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: TELUS

mabbott is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to mabbott Send a message via AIM to mabbott Send a message via MSN to mabbott Send a message via Yahoo to mabbott Send a message via Skype™ to mabbott
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 / Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
Not quite sure why you would flash an Enrgz rom if you are looking for plane, non-flashy.... Nrgz roms are the the most Blingin' Flashy Roms you can get... Post #1 says this Rom is built for "Eye-Candy". But then you have the nerve to get mad and demand Nrgz quit removing these for you. I don't think Nrgz gives a damn whether you want those or not, but you might want to try asking nicely.
Maybe you misunderstood me, which could be either your fault or mine that is irrelevant. The "eyecandy" elsewhere in the ROM is fine, and I don't have a problem with that. The SenseUI, which I did make mention of.. the whole big flashy clock, the slider bar.. all that memory-and-processor-hogging fluff.. yeah, not my cup of tea hence my statement I go right away and shut that bloated garbage off. It's not an issue of mine then or now, please don't get confused about that!

I don't want an eye-candy-filled home screen, just a plain, text-only simplified one. All the other enhancements to the ROM are not in question, save the omission/removal of basic functions as I mentioned in my previous post. I'd like to have the original abilities in a text-only home screen to show: Date, Time, Messages, Calender. As it stands right now, Cooks are removing these items (I don't see why...) leaving ONLY: "Date", "HTC Sense" and "Windows Default" I use my phone for mostly business-related purposes, so that flashy SenseUI stuff is an annoying inconvenience which I just turn off so I can have the items mentioned earlier. Pretty simple.

And I would hope that Nrgz would give a damn -- input, positive or negative, is what makes the ROM what it is, right? Exactly! Let's not jump to conclusions on my original post that I was in any way attacking him or being impolite. Even on my planet, 2+2 != 22

Does that clarify the situation?

Last edited by mabbott; 04-08-2010 at 09:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by honduranthunder View Post
i havent had it since it was fixed (pre gtx) and then it was only a one time per rom.... could it be something you installed....
Old 04-08-2010, 09:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b

Interesting, I find myself itching to blast my phone with a new NRG ROM ....like an April 8th Cookie ROM with a bunch of new features and snazzy views and wallpapers and such....

*twitch*

Where's my fix. LOL.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development