PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: WIMAX 4G

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbaj2k View Post
Can someone post a link to Juicy R3? I'm trying to determine if the USC core which was added in R4 is causing the bluetooth issues I am having with my Parrot 3200 bluetooth car kit.

If that does fix the issues after talking to someone in another thread it looks like the bluetooth drivers are built in so I'd be out of luck from this point forward unless anyone knows of anyway to switch the drivers.

~J
i have juicy r2, r3, r4, r5, saved on my pc. if u need any
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420

can someone confirm a working version "enable All camera modes" cab for Juicy's R5?
spent about 3 days looking through the entire tp2 threads for an answer but can't find one since it only relates to R5. i pm'd someone that confirmed it for R3 but he never replied back. i am using the same one from previous versions in XDA_UC and just tried to take a panoramic pic but didn't see the usual line up.( burst, speed, landscape)
any info will be "thanked" .
Old 12-04-2009, 09:48 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popularbelief420 View Post
can someone confirm a working version "enable All camera modes" cab for Juicy's R5?
spent about 3 days looking through the entire tp2 threads for an answer but can't find one since it only relates to R5. i pm'd someone that confirmed it for R3 but he never replied back. i am using the same one from previous versions in XDA_UC and just tried to take a panoramic pic but didn't see the usual line up.( burst, speed, landscape)
not sure if i understand but the enable camera modes.cab i remember using w/ the stock rom. but as far i remember all juicy roms had all csmera modes off the bat, i know i just checked r5 an it has pan. an burst , maybe the cab is messing it up, uninstall then soft reset. if thats what yoh meant?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

godslunatk is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
not sure if i understand but the enable camera modes.cab i remember using w/ the stock rom. but as far i remember all juicy roms had all csmera modes off the bat, i know i just checked r5 an it has pan. an burst , maybe the cab is messing it up, uninstall then soft reset. if thats what yoh meant?
i just checked and all the camera modes are enabled on my phone as well. running R5 on $print TP2. I haven't changed any camera settings since flashing from stock.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
i Believe this one works
Attached Files
File Type: cab Enable_All_Camera_Modes.cab (2.5 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i notice this too, was browsing the web yesterday while driving and pretty slow to load pages, noticed it was stuck in 1x where i would normally be ev, wouldnt go away even after phone calls so i reset and it went back to ev, sprint too btw,
browsing the web while driving huh? remind me to never carpool w/ you.
Old 12-04-2009, 10:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

lbjohnny is just getting started

For those of you that have Ringtone issues, this worked for me...maybe Juicy could try it out & incorporate into his ROM for now....

XDA LINK:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=585294&page=8

"The way I solved the ring problem was to save my favourite ring tone as
"Ring01-WindowsPhone .wma" (note the space at the end before wma) then copy and replace the one in the Windows directory and also paste it into Windows\Rings. Use Total Commander. Works fine after a soft reset. Just make sure you name the file exactly as shown or it wont work."
Old 12-04-2009, 10:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

DirkDiggler is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbjohnny View Post
For those of you that have Ringtone issues, this worked for me...maybe Juicy could try it out & incorporate into his ROM for now....

XDA LINK:

"Ring01-WindowsPhone .wma" (note the space at the end before wma) then copy and replace the one in the Windows directory and also paste it into Windows\Rings. Use Total Commander. Works fine after a soft reset. Just make sure you name the file exactly as shown or it wont work."
That ROM looks nice...probably GSM though huh?
Old 12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
in the fast lane right now
Quote:

XDA LINK:

thanks ill try that when i park the car, wonder if i should do the same for my text sound and other ones that fail. my reminder tone always works though

Old 12-04-2009, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tp2

Bigfan is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr
Quote:
in the fast lane right now
Quote:

XDA LINK:

thanks ill try that when i park the car, wonder if i should do the same for my text sound and other ones that fail. my reminder tone always works though
I heard 109mph is the new 55.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development