PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tsantacruz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tsantacruz
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

I installed arcsoft mms_sprint_5_0_94_128c

Then I went into mms inbox and into pics/vids options, cdma servers, sprint, http:\\mms.sprintpcs.com\servlets\mms
Then set connect to the internet

Then went into registry hklm\software\arcsoft mms ua\config\mm1\mms settings\sprint\ and changed all four WAP to 5120000

So if I then go into registry and changed to sms.htc it should work?

Tony
Old 11-29-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
thats true but sometimes its a hit and miss, cause i can jsut change registry edits and work fine and others times after soft resets testing its a no go. So thats where I am puzzle
yup, thats why i do the least amount possible to get it working. so far its worked everytime ive used it. just a simple reg edit and then changing the server settings is all ive done since i think R3. R1 and R2 i did the whole disable htc messaging thing.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsantacruz View Post

Then I went into mms inbox and into pics/vids options, cdma servers, sprint, http:\\mms.sprintpcs.com\servlets\mms

Then went into registry hklm\software\arcsoft mms ua\config\mm1\mms settings\sprint\ and changed all four WAP to 5120000

Tony
set it to connect via sprint......

you wont beable to send via the htc messaging app.

you will have to send through old skool poutlook.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:

Tony
it sounds like it should be able to receive but not send as this is a problem with 2.5mms?

let us know if it works, btw for server i just use: http:\\mms.sprintpcs.com

Old 11-29-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

tsantacruz is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to tsantacruz

It didn't give an option for Sprint and I even provisioned when restarted after install. I just tried downloading R5 and it says you have to become a premium member to download since ni more slots are available. That sucks

Tony
Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yup, thats why i do the least amount possible to get it working. so far its worked everytime ive used it. just a simple reg edit and then changing the server settings is all ive done since i think R3. R1 and R2 i did the whole disable htc messaging thing.
have you notice in th eregistry after you provision your phone the cdma settings are blank
Old 11-29-2009, 06:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
It didn't give an option for Sprint and I even provisioned when restarted after install. I just tried downloading R5 and it says you have to become a premium member to download since ni more slots are available. That sucks

Tony
look on the previous page theres a mirror posted.

Quote:
have you notice in th eregistry after you provision your phone the cdma settings are blank
you talking about in arcsoft?

if so then yup noticed there are no CDMA servers but 3 for GSM.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:24 PM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

no sorry in poutlook, the cdma portion
Old 11-29-2009, 06:29 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
no sorry in poutlook, the cdma portion
yeah i noticed that and i couldnt add a new CDMA server. i ended up just installing the arcsoft cab i had on my sd card.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:32 PM
Almost a VIP

ui in the arcsoft registry, scroll down to enableserveredit nad chane the 0 to 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development