PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
sure no problem hold on
Awesome, thanks.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2

jose_alvrz11 is a n00b

Does anybody know if switching the sognal from Ev to 3g will enhance the signal or is this just aesthetics?
Old 05-30-2010, 07:08 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has no change at all, its just a simple icon change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_alvrz11 View Post
Does anybody know if switching the sognal from Ev to 3g will enhance the signal or is this just aesthetics?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:48 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaaniz View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

yeah well evdo is not available here so i guess 6.1 it is.. but before that! maxsense! lol..
this flashing business is addicting!

We're starting a support group... Every other thursday at 2AM... Actually we just sit around and flash our phones!
Old 05-30-2010, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo / Touch Pro 2

aronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good workaronlib is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kliptik View Post
we're starting a support group... Every other thursday at 2am... Actually we just sit around and flash our phones!
haha\\:d/
Old 05-30-2010, 09:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Gryphyn is a n00b
MightyROM and DRM

Hey guys,

After an exhaustive search I have yet to find an answer to this. I use my phone as an MP3 player when I'm working and need DRM support so I can use my Rhapsody subscription tracks. I've flashed MightyROM only to find out it won't be recognized by the computer as a compatible device.

How do I go about getting the DRM support in there? This is really important to me. I don't want to go back to the stock 6.5 Sprint rom, but may have to if I can't find a way.

Thanks for the help.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:29 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Grrrr ... why doesn't this work!

Code:
If (FileExists ("\Storage Card\_TRANSPORT\silence.wav"))
 SetFileAttribs ("\Storage Card\_TRANSPORT\silence.wav", FALSE, FALSE, FALSE)
 Copy ("\Storage Card\_TRANSPORT\silence.wav","\My Documents\My Ringtones\", TRUE)
 Else
EndIf
Simple enough mortscript to copy a wave file from Storage Card to My Ringtones ... doesn't work.

I'm going to format the card to see if that might be the culprit.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-30-2010, 10:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

MM, any plans on NOT incorporating MaxSense into one of your ROMS?

Any plans on a nice, updated Titanium ROM? I am feeling drawn to simplicity lately with all these crazy UI's
Old 05-30-2010, 10:57 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
MM, any plans on NOT incorporating MaxSense into one of your ROMS?

Any plans on a nice, updated Titanium ROM? I am feeling drawn to simplicity lately with all these crazy UI's
Saw WHAAA!?!

It is HTC Sense in the ROM...he leaves his ROMs clear of add ons, other than his SE version ROM...

Also I believe he prefers to make his ROMs have a stock look but the custom feel...so a Titanium ROM probably won't happen...he did have a ROM a while back called VOID but I think it had some issues and was discontinued....
Old 05-30-2010, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Saw WHAAA!?!

It is HTC Sense in the ROM...he leaves his ROMs clear of add ons, other than his SE version ROM...

Also I believe he prefers to make his ROMs have a stock look but the custom feel...so a Titanium ROM probably won't happen...he did have a ROM a while back called VOID but I think it had some issues and was discontinued....
Yeah, I know its HTC Sense. I just have been reading all the Hype about MaxSense and someone in MM thread asked him about cooking it into his ROM. I say heck no!

All I am saying is while everyone else seems to be going "Balls out" with customizations, I seem to be reverting back to "Simple and Stream Lined".
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2