PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 08:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT

thestick00 is keeping up the good workthestick00 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thestick00
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
It's easy to fix. Install the theme, install the service packs, soft reset, and THEN go to the SMS tab and delete the message. It works just fine in that order for me. Its IMPERATIVE that you DO NOT go to the messages tab until AFTER the service packs are installed.

EDIT: just read back and realized someone already answered this, my bad.
No worries. I read the other persons answer and still had issues. Are you installing taskbars, clocks and other addons. I was trying to get my phone as seen in the xda theme posts but I never got all the way there. any thoughts? I just did the theme and the fix after a fresh flash of official.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:31 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by homerandabe69 View Post
i found a file called: Album%20HotFix%20-%204_10_10[1] which seems to do absolutely nothing. can you provide more information?
What this cab does is fixes the screen rotation of the pictures when your in landscape mode. For example when in landscape and you press to view a picture, the picture will be cut off in portrait mode. This cab hot fixes that. The first picture will still be kinda glitchy, but after it adjusts itself it should work as its suppose to.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

homerandabe69 is just getting started

thanks for the info. still need a fix for my video playback problem in album, however. is nobody else experiencing a lack of audio when playing a video file?
Old 05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

BREAKING NEWS

NORTH AMERICA -- A discussion thread entitled "¦MightyROM.com¦ ¦Windows Phone®¦ ¦Update Now Available!¦" is causing up a stir at a mobile phone website called PPCGeeks.com. The starter of the thread is popular amongst the PPCGeeks crowd, who adore his work in custom ROM development. Apparently the MightyMike thread is set to hit 2 million views, which has never been achived in the PPCGeeks community. "We're all stoked that our chef is MightyMike thread is set to achive that mark," said a regular PPCGeeker under the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to make any comments publicly. At the current pace of viewing, the thread is set to hit the 2 million mark on the evening of May 5th.

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
BREAKING NEWS

NORTH AMERICA -- A discussion thread entitled "¦MightyROM.com¦ ¦Windows Phone®¦ ¦Update Now Available!¦" is causing up a stir at a mobile phone website called PPCGeeks.com. The starter of the thread is popular amongst the PPCGeeks crowd, who adore his work in custom ROM development. Apparently the MightyMike thread is set to hit 2 million views, which has never been achived in the PPCGeeks community. "We're all stoked that our chef is MightyMike thread is set to achive that mark," said a regular PPCGeeker under the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to make any comments publicly. At the current pace of viewing, the thread is set to hit the 2 million mark on the evening of May 5th.

Ahhh! I can celebrate with margaritas on El Cinco de Mayo!

David
Old 05-02-2010, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I've actually been hoping PPCG would have a news release like this or something to give honor to the thread.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

So i really like the new roms, very stable. However the removed startbutton/ relocated softkeys on the FF roms really bothers me. Its just weird and really moving the button to the bottom it in reach of my hand, makes me think Mighty is left handed cause if he was right handed he would be annoyed with top left startmenu, lol.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX
So i really like the new roms, very stable. However the removed startbutton/ relocated softkeys on the FF roms really bothers me. Its just weird and really moving the button to the bottom it in reach of my hand, makes me think Mighty is left handed cause if he was right handed he would be annoyed with top left startmenu, lol.
this is a 6.5.x rom and functions as one.

if you want regular start menu, run the official or SE build.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Well... here's how my phone looks now...

Last edited by leanne; 05-02-2010 at 09:28 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 09:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sfld is keeping up the good worksfld is keeping up the good work

im on the official rom and im not getting my emails pushed in from my enterprise server i have to click send and recieve is there a problem? should i try a hard reset?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2