PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 08:55 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
I'm on Full Force and loving it, if only my caller id screen worked in landscape. as it is now, if I have my phone in landscape (say, in the car) the caller id screen willl not appear while the phone is ringing. Once I answer the phone the call status screen shows. I've installed a fair number of programs but no "tweaks" outside of LockDevice and ziggy's start menu cleaner upper.

Anyone else seeing this? Maybe a hard reset could cure it? I'm posting from my phone so searching was difficult, although I tried and came up empty.

Thanks in advance for any input!
Last I heard 6.5.5 doesn't support landscape dialer... or incoming call screen... I would love a fix too if anyone has one, i just havent been able to find anything besides what i just said.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900

chunnel is just getting started

I'm new to this thread. I have a Verizon VX6900 (Touch/Vogue). I have been running NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM along with Android so I am familiar with the procedures. However, I have been unable to locate information on MightyRom's website or here regarding unlocking procedures. Where is this information located? And do I need to worry about pagepool settings as was the case for the Touch Pro?
Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
I'm new to this thread. I have a Verizon VX6900 (Touch/Vogue). I have been running NFSFAN's 6.5 ROM along with Android so I am familiar with the procedures. However, I have been unable to locate information on MightyRom's website or here regarding unlocking procedures. Where is this information located? And do I need to worry about pagepool settings as was the case for the Touch Pro?
Not to be a meanie...but this thread is for the Touch Pro 2...if your looking for Touch/Vogue stuff look below...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59
Old 05-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Not to be a meanie...but this thread is for the Touch Pro 2...if your looking for Touch/Vogue stuff look below...

could be a misunderstanding, maybe hes coming off the vogue to the TP2 and needs a starter guide (maybe being the keyword, only because he mentions the TP as well)

Old 05-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

smjhays is a n00b

Finally got "her" the way I want her (my TP2, that is):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (9.3 KB, 143 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-01-2010, 09:35 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
could be a misunderstanding, maybe hes coming off the vogue to the TP2 and needs a starter guide (maybe being the keyword, only because he mentions the TP as well)
Oh maybe the whole Hey guys I have a Verizon xv6900(Touch/Vogue) part threw me off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjhays View Post
Finally got "her" the way I want her (my TP2, that is):
Dude funny thing...I had that pic as a background on my Mogul long ago....and yes it you got her in a good position...the phone that is...
Old 05-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Chunnel is prolly on the wrong side of the chunnel. This one is TP2 CDMA side. If you can handle custom ROMs and Androids, it makes me wonder if you're just pulling our legs by asking all this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunnel View Post
Quote:

Old 05-01-2010, 10:23 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
reSTART makes reg edits...I am not sure about CSMI as I haven't used it before...

To change the files in the settings folder you must go to this Registry

[HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start/Settings]

Each folder in there labled mycpl.cpl,## is an icon that you can change...the other folders are the folders in the system folder which you can click through for further editing....just click on the 'Icon' string value to change...
Worked perfectly!!! I will say its a lot more tedious than using CSMI. I did as much as I could w/CSMI (which has its pros and cons, but it lets you export/import settings). Thanks a ton for the info!!!

And now I just found out that the new GTX is dropping tomorrow... havent been able to find an extensive icon set for gtx yet.
Old 05-01-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

neles86 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to neles86

I'm using the SE rom and i must day its the fastest rom to date. I disabled sense because i'm using Mobile Shell and this thing is flying!..Thanks again mighty!!

Palm Treo 650 => PPC-6600 (HTC) => HTC-6700 => Palm Treo 700wx => HTC-6800
=> HTC-Touch => HTC-Touch Pro => HTC Touch Pro2 => HTC Evo 4G
Old 05-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I'm reading a lot of praise for the SE and FF edition ROM. Anyone have thoughts on the Official version?

Just wondering. I jumped on the bandwagon and have the SE installed myself...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2