PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 10:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

fade007 is keeping up the good workfade007 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Nice looking black dialer

I'm really diggin' this dialer and I'm wondering if someone can make it work with the "awesomest" ROM around. (yes, I know that's not a word).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...01&postcount=1

The main problem is the back space key on the bottom right and the call history key on the left not having the right look; but they do work correctly.

I've attached the CAB in case anyone is willing.

Thanks in advance.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 02.jpg (177.5 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab NP_EvO_Dialer_TOPAZ_RHODIUM.cab (9.29 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!

Old 04-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimStealth View Post
Mike,

Anything new and improved coming down the pipe from you?
There will be a few software updates implemented along with a wack of backend stability and feature fixes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
As you probably know, Mike doesn't give out that time of info until he starts changing the log. Be patient my friend.
a detailed update log will be released in roughly 4-5 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
I think I read somewhere that Mike's waiting to hit 2,000,000 comments before another release or something a few days back.
The SE ROM will be a nice treat for everyone as a celebration for my 2 million views (Since it will be the first thread ever to reach such a plateau). I will not wait till it hits 2 million, that's just torture. But I can say i expect when the release hits, the amount of traffic in here will take it to 2 million easily.

more info will be released in the next few days as i organize my new pc and get everything cleaned up.

i can say that I am currently running the new releases and they are spot on!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
There will be a few software updates implemented along with a wack of backend stability and feature fixes.

a detailed update log will be released in roughly 4-5 days.

The SE ROM will be a nice treat for everyone as a celebration for my 2 million views (Since it will be the first thread ever to reach such a plateau). I will not wait till it hits 2 million, that's just torture. But I can say i expect when the release hits, the amount of traffic in here will take it to 2 million easily.

more info will be released in the next few days as i organize my new pc and get everything cleaned up.

Thanks Mike! glad your not making us wait till 2 million. even though i think we would all wait till hell froze over for another update.
I notice that you said releases and not release, sounds like there are more than one coming? (keeping fingers crossed for 6.5.x). either way keep up the good work!! thanksas usual!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
Thanks Mike! glad your not making us wait till 2 million. even though i think we would all wait till hell froze over for another update.
I notice that you said releases and not release, sounds like there are more than one coming? (keeping fingers crossed for 6.5.x). either way keep up the good work!! thanksas usual!!
He never said releases anywhere in there.. although 'releases' would be nice.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkeller59er View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post

really?
Old 04-22-2010, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible S
Carrier: Bell Mobility

dkeller59er is keeping up the good workdkeller59er is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
really?
HA! well you proved me wrong lol... Curse my damn vision! haha
Old 04-22-2010, 11:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

amcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularamcq10 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Nice looking black dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade007 View Post
I'm really diggin' this dialer and I'm wondering if someone can make it work with the "awesomest" ROM around. (yes, I know that's not a word).

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...01&postcount=1

The main problem is the back space key on the bottom right and the call history key on the left not having the right look; but they do work correctly.

I've attached the CAB in case anyone is willing.

Thanks in advance.

That would appear to be a GSM dialer, since the GSM network has different capabilities for starting up Conference calls with other persons.. (bottom right button)...

since you say the functionality works,.. then it'd just be a matter of extracting the image and modifying it for our CDMA functions.

... NOT that I know how to do that, or am offering.. tjElite has thrown around a few dialers.. so, maybe he's got the skillz to give us a black CDMA Dialer that looks like the example you've posted.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

RogueWelkin is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to RogueWelkin

I've searched the forum and haven't found a solution (or answer) to a problem I've been having.

I'm running the latest build, have also tried applicable fixes listed on the wiki (and in the forums.)

I like to play my music which is stored as MP3s in a music directory on my SD card, through my car radio via bluetooth. I'm currently using the regular Music Tab and do not have any special add-ons. Randomly my music to the radio cuts out completely. It does not appear to stop as when it returns (if it returns) it is further along in the song.

Anybody have any ideas as to what could be causing this? This problem did not occur previous to this build.
Old 04-22-2010, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: VZW

djhcmd is a n00b

Has anyone tried VITO SMS-Chat with this? I can say I tried it last evening and was stuck with a message sent notification after ever txt...it did not go away after uninstalling and I was forced to do a hard reset. In any case I was not that impressed with the software. Although EXTREMELY quick compared to HTC messaging or even WM messaging, it marks txts are read b4 a notification in WM is played if you leave the chat open and minimize. This is extremely annoying bc this is overlay software and I'm sure not going to exit the prog and reopen everytime I get a new txt.

Does anyone have a better solution than using SMS-Chat or HTC Messaging. I use WM Messaging most of the time and would not complain if I could disable HTC all the time. As I have found, there is no way to do this on the new versions of Sense.

Much of this stems from the issue that when I open the keyboard in HTC messaging, it does not place my cursor in the txt box as it did in some of the older Mightys and I then have to tap it everytime...Is this normal or is it something I have installed?
Old 04-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
+1 on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
really?
Thanks, I am in class and dont have a chance to "defend" myself that quickly.. HAHA although i prolly should be paying more attention to class than this thread.

Quote:
HA! well you proved me wrong lol... Curse my damn vision! haha
No Worries, I read it twice to make sure that I caught that myself.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2