PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 11:53 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
1. Due to the screen being set to wake up and turn off when close to your head during a call...I believe there is a setting in the Phone Settings that can turn that off..
This is caused by a little proximity sensor near the earpiece of the phone. The only way to turn it off is to make a regedit that completely kills the HTC dialer

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
3. i noticed mightyrom does not come with an instant messaging program - i found and installed a working oz messaging cab and it seems that it does not save my user name and password -- is this normal?
There is an instant messaging program. Look in the 'Messaging' folder in the start menu for MSN Messenger. I use it all the time. Works fine and remembers your username and password if you tell it to
Old 04-21-2010, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 running MightyROM
Carrier: Sprint

tstretch is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
3. i noticed mightyrom does not come with an instant messaging program - i found and installed a working oz messaging cab and it seems that it does not save my user name and password -- is this normal?
Try Palringo.. After many trials of IM clients, its by far my favorite..
Old 04-21-2010, 12:06 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
This is caused by a little proximity sensor near the earpiece of the phone. The only way to turn it off is to make a regedit that completely kills the HTC dialer

There is an instant messaging program. Look in the 'Messaging' folder in the start menu for MSN Messenger. I use it all the time. Works fine and remembers your username and password if you tell it to
Thanks Esch...I been a little sluggish today on thinking hehe....I also see that I didn't answer the other question right either...lol...

But also to add to your answer...Mike always makes his ROMs with the usual stock apps and nothing more...thus allowing the user to customize and add to it as they want...something that so many people take for granted...

Oh man what a day...

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-21-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 04-21-2010, 12:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Cool Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
you got my attention lol
Old 04-21-2010, 01:57 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tstretch View Post
Try Palringo.. After many trials of IM clients, its by far my favorite..
Referring to "pal-suck my battery dry-ringo"?

I agree though, it works the best....
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-21-2010, 02:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post

I still use beejive...sure palringo has the whole voice thing..but you shouldn't be IMing people when you're driving anyways!
Old 04-21-2010, 03:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

this is very weird...somewhere somehow someway along the line, HTC Sense just "broke" on me. Won't load but keeps saying it is. It's been sitting on the "Loading HTC Sense..." screen for 5 minutes.

Soft resets won't do anything...don't know watsup with it but yea..guess I'll wait for the new ROM before I do a hard reset and just stick it out with Titanium till that new rom drops
Old 04-21-2010, 04:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

slvrdrgn123 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
this is very weird...somewhere somehow someway along the line, HTC Sense just "broke" on me. Won't load but keeps saying it is. It's been sitting on the "Loading HTC Sense..." screen for 5 minutes.

Soft resets won't do anything...don't know watsup with it but yea..guess I'll wait for the new ROM before I do a hard reset and just stick it out with Titanium till that new rom drops
Try going into settings and make sure Sense is checked. Put it to Titanium and then back to Sense.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Pro Touch2
Carrier: US Cellular

osasn1 is a n00b

I have a huge problem with the SMS text program freezing my phone up. Is there anyway to fix that problem.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:27 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post

Best thing to do is just have your phone plugged in when using palringo lol...but I will agree as well its a decent app...although I still think they can tweak the interface a little more...I have hear IM+ is good and I think there is a lite version that is free on the Marketplace...I haven't tried it though

----

On a side note...yaaa for me I'm a VIP!! Woooot Wooooot....thanks everyone I appreciate it as much as you appreciate me(I hope)...hehehe

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-21-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2