PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

WTFMARIO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Lovin the rom, but I have one question. Is there a cab file I can download to take pictures of the screen like the ones to preview the themes? Like how yvettejudd did?
Old 04-12-2010, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm out... I gotta flash back to a previous ROM.

This power button issue is literally making my phone unusable. I just reset and it's doing it after the hard reset! It makes no sense and is getting worse. So lame.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Try this page. Item 5 under System: SPB Screenshot

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108448

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFMARIO View Post
Lovin the rom, but I have one question. Is there a cab file I can download to take pictures of the screen like the ones to preview the themes? Like how yvettejudd did?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-12-2010, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Whats your issue with the power button?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
I'm out... I gotta flash back to a previous ROM.

This power button issue is literally making my phone unusable. I just reset and it's doing it after the hard reset! It makes no sense and is getting worse. So lame.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:34 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Without making this too convoluted. Has anyone experienced extreme lag while trying to search for items in the windows sub-folders? While using Resco explorer and navigating through the files, when I select the windows folder it takes a good 10-15 seconds for the files to load. The only other place I have experienced this is when I go to the notification settings(which searches the widows folder). Very odd. I'd like other's thoughts here.

Give some
Old 04-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I have always had that problem with using File Explorer and selecting the Windows folder. Takes at least 10 seconds for all files to display. Seems a little faster when I use Total Commander.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Without making this too convoluted. Has anyone experienced extreme lag while trying to search for items in the windows sub-folders? While using Resco explorer and navigating through the files, when I select the windows folder it takes a good 10-15 seconds for the files to load. The only other place I have experienced this is when I go to the notification settings(which searches the widows folder). Very odd. I'd like other's thoughts here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Thanks todd but I never had this much lag on it performing a search. I keep it pretty basic when it comes to mods so I am sure its nothing I have installed. Most of my tweaks are in the registry. This one has me scratching my noodle. Previous builds have never done this...nor did stock. This was a clean install too(task 29) Hmm....
Old 04-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

I guess I should clarify. I have had the lag I am referring to, back when I was on the original Sprint 6.1 ROM. When using file explorer and navigating to My Device, then selecting Windows, I always had the 10 to 15 second "wait cursor" thinking mode. Just did it right now, and it took 13 seconds.

If I remember right, the only time I did not have that problem was after a Clear Storage and prior to any software installs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Thanks todd but I never had this much lag on it performing a search. I keep it pretty basic when it comes to mods so I am sure its nothing I have installed. Most of my tweaks are in the registry. This one has me scratching my noodle. Previous builds have never done this...nor did stock. This was a clean install too(task 29) Hmm....
Old 04-12-2010, 07:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

The posted cab worked for my blinking light issue. Thanks given all around!
Old 04-12-2010, 07:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

pokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpokerpot is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Whats your issue with the power button?
Just that when the screen turns off I can't get it to turn back on. It's weird because the problem seemed to get worse and worse. Then I hard reset and it was doing it after the hard reset!

Took like three flashes before it started working normally and then it started doing it again. Keyboard wakes up, the buttons light up... but no screen.

I'm reading through the thread now to see if I can find any solutions. Do you have any suggestions?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2