PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Now I see. Well I was trying to get the 4 row start menu.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Now I see. Well I was trying to get the 4 row start menu.
Try this one. I haven't tried it myself, but it should work

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1258654553
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is there any way someone can send me the ROM or link for MightyROM Love 6.5.5/Sense 2.1. Please can't find it anywhere? What happen to this rom??? Please help me. Thanks in advance
Old 04-10-2010, 12:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Here's a new one...just flashed to the latest MightyROM and my phone no longer likes wifi connections.

If I use any web browser, Marketplace, MyPhone etc. while in a 3g area, those work fine. If I enable WiFi and connect that way, nothing data related works! I find that very odd because I figured at least the 3g should kick in and make it work. But as soon as I enable WiFi that's it; I can't access the internet on my phone.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs View Post
Here's a new one...just flashed to the latest MightyROM and my phone no longer likes wifi connections.

If I use any web browser, Marketplace, MyPhone etc. while in a 3g area, those work fine. If I enable WiFi and connect that way, nothing data related works! I find that very odd because I figured at least the 3g should kick in and make it work. But as soon as I enable WiFi that's it; I can't access the internet on my phone.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Could be one of a million things, so instead of trying them all one-by-one, here's what you're gonna do (read this whole post before doing anything):

Click here download ziggy's edit of Agent_47's task 29 utility to completely scrub the nand flash clean (ziggy's is better than the original utility since his doesn't flash the radio and just inserts a blank splash image). When it finishes and reboots the phone, it will just hang on the boot screen since there is no OS to load. At this point re-download the ROM from Mike's website all over again to make sure that you have a fresh, uncorrupted download and then flash to it as usual (no need to flash to stock since we used to only recommend that to help wipe the nand - something that task 29 has already done for you). This whole process should take less than 10 minutes

NOTE: You may need to flash to Mike's ROM again by flashing via the .nbh method posted here

This should fix whatever underlying issue is causing your wifi not to work
Old 04-10-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: uscc

dfgas is just getting started
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

Quote:
Once you've installed it, you need to go in and turn it on manually in Manila Settings tab ->Personalize -> Home screen tabs, then check the facebook tab
i have installed it and looked where you said and its not in there, i have tried reinstalling and it gives me an error that it can't remove the original installation
Old 04-10-2010, 12:49 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Try this one. I haven't tried it myself, but it should work

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1258654553
this is cab makes startmenu vertical, havent tried it on this rom but works on all other roms ive tried.
Attached Files
File Type: cab DH ListViewStartMenuWVGA.cab (81.5 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-10-2010, 01:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work

I just installed the new reborn blue theme, It looks great, but gave me 1 small problem. My no curtins is no longer working. I now have the white lines below the task bar and and between the slider and soft keys. Does anyone have a no curtins cab that is working with this theme?

BTW, I did do a clear storage and started from scratch. provisioning first, then the theme.

EDIT- Never mind, DUH... I just loaded an all black background made with HDwall. it's all good now. love all the blue highlights in everything.

Last edited by zdogtag1; 04-10-2010 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I have made more progress on my Carbon/Red theme for MightyROM and Mr. X ROM.

Here are the screenshots I had up before (I've made some more progress since these screenies)

I already have 2 beta testers, but I am going to need a few more. Send me a PM if you're interested!

Old 04-10-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Could be one of a million things, so instead of trying them all one-by-one, here's what you're gonna do (read this whole post before doing anything):

Click here download ziggy's edit of Agent_47's task 29 utility to completely scrub the nand flash clean (ziggy's is better than the original utility since his doesn't flash the radio and just inserts a blank splash image). When it finishes and reboots the phone, it will just hang on the boot screen since there is no OS to load. At this point re-download the ROM from Mike's website all over again to make sure that you have a fresh, uncorrupted download and then flash to it as usual (no need to flash to stock since we used to only recommend that to help wipe the nand - something that task 29 has already done for you). This whole process should take less than 10 minutes

NOTE: You may need to flash to Mike's ROM again by flashing via the .nbh method posted here

This should fix whatever underlying issue is causing your wifi not to work
Thanks but what's the benefit of using Ziggy's instead of just flashing back to stock?

Also I don't think it's a bad ROM flash because using the phone as a wifi router works just fine...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2