PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 09:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
How does one go about putting the slider for the lock screen on the bottom like i've seen on alot of screen shots. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I've been wondering the same thing.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Is it possible to back up the stock symbols for the stocks tab? I thought I read something about it in one of the previous threads (official or projects), but don't remember which it was or which version of Manila it was related too.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

imaginethis1 is a n00b

does ANYONE experience a pretty significant lag when sliding out of the Home tab on manila 2.5 roms?? i always read around the forums that 2.5 now runs just as smoothly as 2.1...but i don't see this at all. it runs smoothly after the first boot, but as soon as i put in some quicklinks, the tabs are choppy when sliding from the Home tab.

this can't just be me experiencing this problem. if anyone can help, please do so. thanks!!

2.1 ROMS on TP2 FTW!! SPEED SPEED SPEED!!
Old 03-30-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethis1 View Post
does ANYONE experience a pretty significant lag when sliding out of the Home tab on manila 2.5 roms?? i always read around the forums that 2.5 now runs just as smoothly as 2.1...but i don't see this at all. it runs smoothly after the first boot, but as soon as i put in some quicklinks, the tabs are choppy when sliding from the Home tab.

this can't just be me experiencing this problem. if anyone can help, please do so. thanks!!
I notice it occasionally, but not often. Usually it's the worst after a fresh soft-reset. After the phone's been running for a minute or two, things seem to be fairly snappy for the most part. By any chance, do you have any manila mods installed?
Old 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

imaginethis1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I notice it occasionally, but not often. Usually it's the worst after a fresh soft-reset. After the phone's been running for a minute or two, things seem to be fairly snappy for the most part. By any chance, do you have any manila mods installed?
i occasionally used to install a clock or some taskbar. but even if i keep everything nice and simple and then put in some quiclinks, it just gets pretty choppy coming out of home. can it be the type of program installed IN the quicklinks ((i highly doubt it))???
Old 03-30-2010, 10:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethis1 View Post
i occasionally used to install a clock or some taskbar. but even if i keep everything nice and simple and then put in some quiclinks, it just gets pretty choppy coming out of home. can it be the type of program installed IN the quicklinks ((i highly doubt it))???
Not sure if it would cause that or not.

On another note, I don't know if others are the same as I am, but I don't use MS MyPhone or Windows Live, but found that both have a service that runs in the background whether you set them up or not. I was browsing the services in FDC Task Manager just for fun when I found them, and I set them both to manual so that they don't start up when the phone boots now. If others would like to do the same, here are two cabs (one for each) that will disable them. For people that want to know what this does, it will change the following key(s)

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\MyPhoneService]
"Flags"=dword:00000004

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\Windows Live]
"Flags"=dword:00000004
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Anyone Running 2-24-2010 impact? What is your average program memory at mine is at 70 anyone better?

I'm running Cookies Hometab mod twitter every half hour weather half hour, and email every half hour anyone close to this and how to improve memory?

i would appreciate it thanks
I've been running the 2-24 Impact since MightyMike released it and I'm pretty much right where you are at regarding memory usage. I'm currently running the Dusk EVO theme along with Cookies HomeTab and have data running constant during the day. After messing around since Impact's release I'm pretty consistent with having 74Mb free at boot and the memory will eventually slid down to about 50mb free after a few hours of med/heavy usage, which is acceptable for me...still loving this ROM!=D>
Old 03-30-2010, 10:31 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Telus

Deemo is a n00b

Hey guys...I have been super busy and didn't know there was an update until a day ago. No update notification on the phone.

I like the new design but miss the programs tab.

How do I get it back or even better yet....add more icon rows for the quick link tabs.

Sorry if all ready covered....long thread...no time.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:42 PM
N00b

andrewtheman is just getting started
Question Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Sorry to post twice about this, but my 1st question wasn't answered. I'm trying to link a button to 'devicelock.exe' (the default WM 6.5 lock screen) using Rhodium Keyboard Controller. This program used to be located inside the Windows directory, but isn't there in this ROM (it was in Impact). I know it is part of the ROM, it is a left softkey option in the Start menu... Can anyone point me to the location of this file, so I can find it in Total Commander please?
Old 03-30-2010, 10:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE
Carrier: Sprint

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

So ummm I just sent a pic to my wife email and hear "Who's Virginia Crepo?!?!?!?!"

Apparently my pic mails are showing that name....any one know why, and how I can fix it?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2