PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

bdurst08 09-01-2010 02:05 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1931626)
Yea I'll never have high enough monthly charges, I have a SERO account on Sprint...

Anyone know if HTC is going to release a fix for the twitter tab? I hope MightyMike cooks in the fix on his last and final release (if he ever gets around to releasing it)

haven't heard anything yet about a fix for twitter new security. I think its interesting that they seem to not have know about and do not have something readily available. I hope they are working on it though.

Yeah I am interested to see what Mike has in mind for his surprise as well. whatever and whenever that may be. I know he has been on, but he hasn't popped into the thread for a while. OH well, we shall wait and see.

treadwayj 09-01-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by japper88 (Post 1931626)
Yea I'll never have high enough monthly charges, I have a SERO account on Sprint...

Anyone know if HTC is going to release a fix for the twitter tab? I hope MightyMike cooks in the fix on his last and final release (if he ever gets around to releasing it)

I hope it isn't considered too tacky posting a link to a post in another cook's page, if it helps answer the question...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24262

if so I will gladly remove it, as I mean no disrespect

gpshemi 09-01-2010 05:32 PM

I don't think its really disrespectfull considering Mighty's admitted abandonment of it now (after one last hurra he says). Right? I think yer good.

inspiringdesigns 09-01-2010 07:42 PM

Why is everyone raging on Mike. He said he was going to give us all a surprise and i believe him. Now i know we all want it now but hes got a life to lead. I bet hes doing the best he can to get it to us but if its not up to his standard he wont release it. Id rather wait a little more and have a stable Rom then update it every other week.

bdurst08 09-01-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inspiringdesigns (Post 1932133)
Why is everyone raging on Mike. He said he was going to give us all a surprise and i believe him. Now i know we all want it now but hes got a life to lead. I bet hes doing the best he can to get it to us but if its not up to his standard he wont release it. Id rather wait a little more and have a stable Rom then update it every other week.

I dont think anyone is raging. Those who have been on MR for a while(myself included) know that he will not put anything out unless its stable enough and is significant enough to put into a release. As for my statement a couple of posts back...(Yeah I am interested to see what Mike has in mind for his surprise as well. whatever and whenever that may be. ) I am not in a hurry, i can gladly wait for whatever release he has in store. I have my phone set up the way I like it and I have been actually using the xadroid build alot lately. So I am good until his new release comes out.

Now back to our friendly MR banter...:mrgreen:

peteschlabar 09-02-2010 10:29 AM

I wonder if the Elite Team is working with MightyMike to put out something really sweet

bdurst08 09-02-2010 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peteschlabar (Post 1932634)
I wonder if the Elite Team is working with MightyMike to put out something really sweet

Mike is part of the Elite Team.

jshaas2 09-02-2010 10:13 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.916; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

What? Where did this come from? When is the last time you saw the Elite Team come out with anything.

If Mike comes out with something it will be on his own.

bdurst08 09-03-2010 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1933313)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.916; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

What? Where did this come from? When is the last time you saw the Elite Team come out with anything.

If Mike comes out with something it will be on his own.

i agree. If you are responding to my quote. i swear that Mike was made part of the Elite Team a while back. maybe i am wrong but thats what I thought.

jshaas2 09-03-2010 07:58 AM

He is part of the Elite Team, but what I was saying when is the last time you saw something out by them?