PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

bigdinog 08-05-2010 12:54 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

MMS fix for Boost Mobile on the 6.20 version. Works like a charm for anyone on Boost!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=38

Incrediboy 08-05-2010 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdinog (Post 1899312)
MMS fix for Boost Mobile on the 6.20 version. Works like a charm for anyone on Boost!

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=38

How about MMS on GSM network other than US? I live in Indonesia, South east asia. How could I use MMS using MR 06.20.10? TIA

gpshemi 08-05-2010 10:27 AM

Been reading along, but anyone know for sure if Mighty is done with TP2, or if there might be one last update coming? Installed an overclocking app and put me into endless reboots, so I played with Energy's cookies for a few days. Love the interface, but too many issues with it. After being a long time Mighty fan, I'm coming back to something stable even if some argue it's not "cutting edge" or as "flashy", but I could hang in there a bit longer if Mighty has something in the works. If not, that's cool, I understand his position and I'll load up the 6/2 I have.

aldamon 08-05-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zing Zing (Post 1896996)
Windows Mobile is on its death bed hooked up to a life support machine. Time to move on to Anderoid, W7, or.......to The Dark Side.

You can also try Vin's roms (6.5 & 6.5.x). Its pretty much close to stock besides those fruity dialers.

Win Mo is off life support with me after overclocking. It's like a new phone. The TP2 should have had a faster CPU from the start.

djqwikcut 08-05-2010 11:54 AM

I TRIED LEAD ROM last night.. got 2 hours into configuring everything and then CRASH and a random HARD RESET and LOST EVERYTHING..... I was running the 2/1 mighty with no issues and NOW running the latest MIGHTY .. NO ISSUES AGAIN.. I am also running the COOKIE MOD to customize the lock screen and home screen and NO ISSUES YET.. should I expect any issues with this mod??

bdurst08 08-05-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djqwikcut (Post 1899769)
I TRIED LEAD ROM last night.. got 2 hours into configuring everything and then CRASH and a random HARD RESET and LOST EVERYTHING..... I was running the 2/1 mighty with no issues and NOW running the latest MIGHTY .. NO ISSUES AGAIN.. I am also running the COOKIE MOD to customize the lock screen and home screen and NO ISSUES YET.. should I expect any issues with this mod??

I assume your asking about running Cookie on the newest MR? If so you should not have any problems at all. Most people here are running the CHT 1.8.5 w/ the newest MR of their choice and love it. I am running Full Force personally and the newest CHT is awesome. It too bad the MS or HTC couldn't include something like this stock. It definatley helps make the phone what it could have been from jump :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpshemi (Post 1899630)
Been reading along, but anyone know for sure if Mighty is done with TP2, or if there might be one last update coming? Installed an overclocking app and put me into endless reboots, so I played with Energy's cookies for a few days. Love the interface, but too many issues with it. After being a long time Mighty fan, I'm coming back to something stable even if some argue it's not "cutting edge" or as "flashy", but I could hang in there a bit longer if Mighty has something in the works. If not, that's cool, I understand his position and I'll load up the 6/2 I have.

As of now Mike is done with the TP2. Ziggy has posted on this a few times, but basicly Mike has gotten bored w/ his TP2 and WM. So he has picked up a Desire to mess around with while he waits for WP7 to drop. Then he should be back in the fold. But as for a final hurah for the TP2 who knows, its looking like his last three releases (FF, 6/20, SE) will be his last ones.

lenell86 08-05-2010 02:54 PM

no one wants to take a stab at my question 2 pages back? :(

razorloves 08-05-2010 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incrediboy (Post 1899442)
How about MMS on GSM network other than US? I live in Indonesia, South east asia. How could I use MMS using MR 06.20.10? TIA

install a mms cab from the first page, then put your carriers mms server settings in.

MightyMike 08-05-2010 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpshemi (Post 1899630)

I am still alive and using my Pro 2.

:)

japper88 08-05-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1900128)
I am still alive and using my Pro 2.

:)

You're still the man!