PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MightyMike 07-02-2010 09:51 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

What the heck is going on in my thread....

Everyone chill out or hit the road :)

No drama up in here plz!

kthx

jessplayen 07-02-2010 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rushco (Post 1849694)
Just returned my EVO 4g and will go back to my TP2 and SERO plan with the latest MIGHTY ROM!!!!!!!!

You were able to get you SERO plan back? I bought an EVO and ended up returning it because I had the "screen separation" problem. They told I couldn't have my SERO plan back because they are eliminating it.

Curious. Why did you return you EVO?

sidwin 07-02-2010 10:13 PM

anyone know how to disable the stupid conferencing option? i hate it when i'm reading an email then i hit talk to call someone but instead of the dialer coming up, the conference menu pops up instead.... very annoying and requires a soft reset.

Ntimid8ter 07-02-2010 10:31 PM

love the rom stable but how do you insatll MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN ?

purian23 07-02-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ntimid8ter (Post 1849729)
love the rom stable but how do you insatll MightyROM BlueSatin R3BORN ?

Just download one of the cabs from the 1st page, just read to be sure you're getting the right up to date one for the ROM you're running and just transfer that cab to your sd card via activesync or usb to sd transfer. . unplug from pc.. find that file on your sd.. push it and it runs magic., reset and you're good..!

natemcnutty 07-03-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1846611)
sammich!!! first and foremost great work on the theme bro but i found a bug on your carbon red theme it seems to need a dialer upgrade for the 06/20/10 ROM please look into this and thank you oh n i have uninstall issues with your theme as well it seems not to wanna uninstall completely after you install it thank you sir

I too would love to see an update to the Carbon Red Theme. I think Sammich meant to remove the dialer from his CAB, but I think he might have missed three files and a registry setting. I tore the CAB apart, and it appears that it is either missing the Assets_dialer_Normal.bmp and Dialer_normal_L.bmp, or it has an extra Assets_dialer_Pressed.bmp and Dialer_pressed_L.bmp file :P

As a quick fix, you can change the registry setting for the dialer size so that the numbers line up properly. The key you want to change is under HKLM\SOFTWARE\HTC\PHONE. Change XXLKeyPad to 1 instead of 0 ;)

JDM_SOHC 07-03-2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1849695)
What the heck is going on in my thread....

Everyone chill out or hit the road :)

No drama up in here plz!

kthx

x2 this is a drama free thread, there are plenty of other threads in this forum to dramatize up but plz keep the mightyrom thread free of that b/s... people come in here for help, not to get a headache...

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Ffi7yIm3-e0/Sd...umb%5B1%5D.jpg

machineking369 07-03-2010 10:30 AM

I have a question, using the htc wifi router in the rom it comes up theres 2 connections phone as a modem and sprint. How to i delete phone as a modem permanently because it's annoying that i keep getting notifications about 2 different connections. Thanks in advance.

rushco 07-03-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessplayen (Post 1849706)
You were able to get you SERO plan back? I bought an EVO and ended up returning it because I had the "screen separation" problem. They told I couldn't have my SERO plan back because they are eliminating it.

Curious. Why did you return you EVO?

I opened a new line so I told people my new number and still kept my SERO line so if I wanted to go back I could.

My battery cover didn't fit right. Light leakage which wasn't that bad and I could be right by my router and the wifi signal was horrible. No froyo yet. I rather have the nexus one but Sprint never picked it up :(

flyers2114 07-03-2010 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1849603)
Preach....

Off Topic....Happy Birthday to ME YEAHH!!!!

Happy belated B-day bro!