PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

1 Krazy Kanuck 07-24-2010 02:18 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

I have been using Mighty Rom since it was available for our phones, but after his latest few releases I have noticed considerable lag and just using my phone is very annoying. I miss more calls than I actually answer. My text messsages are slow and often duplicated. Often the same message is sent 3 times, and sometimes a day late. I am giving up on the Mighty Rom and switching to something more current and hopefully my phone will be uasable again.

Before anyone blames me for any addons causing me grief, I did the task 29 first to clear my phones, then the only thing I installed was Mike's rom, nothing else. I have done this on both my TP2 as well as my wifes TP2 and neither of us are enjoying our phones now.

Incrediboy 07-24-2010 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 Krazy Kanuck (Post 1881297)
I have been using Mighty Rom since it was available for our phones, but after his latest few releases I have noticed considerable lag and just using my phone is very annoying. I miss more calls than I actually answer. My text messsages are slow and often duplicated. Often the same message is sent 3 times, and sometimes a day late. I am giving up on the Mighty Rom and switching to something more current and hopefully my phone will be uasable again.

Before anyone blames me for any addons causing me grief, I did the task 29 first to clear my phones, then the only thing I installed was Mike's rom, nothing else. I have done this on both my TP2 as well as my wifes TP2 and neither of us are enjoying our phones now.

Weird, I've never had this issue. I think MightyROM is the most stable ROM on TP2 CDMA

John_adams 07-24-2010 03:39 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1881144)
First time I've heard of this.. Check to see if you have any programs that tweek the battery charging files. next, Hard Reset and start all over again. If you dont have any cabs that will mess with charging then a Hard reset would put everything back together.

ok i found out what the problem is. I installed the cab for 7 bars on the battery and then reversed to the original 5 right after I installed the ROM. Just switched back to 7 an hour ago and so far everything looks good and the battery charged without a problem. thnx for the quick response anyway.

Another question I have though is: how to find a recorded conversation? I cant find the loation of the file anywhere. Its not on the sd card where the normal recordings are. And I cant seem to find any threads about it.

MrBeOTP2 07-24-2010 05:30 AM

anyone know what file make lock bar can display CLOCK on it ?

http://cA2.upanh.com/10.495.14633188.DHU0/lock.png

thanks

gunner05 07-24-2010 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tweak_four17 (Post 1881019)
Open activesync, click tools, click options, uncheck the email box and sync. It say that to stop syncing with outlook it needs to remove all emails from you device..ok? Press ok.

right on point, fantastic! fortunately, the text problem has gone away for now.. perhaps the phone needed a soft reset. cheers for the help!

Eschelon 07-24-2010 06:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 (Post 1881351)
anyone know what file make lock bar can display CLOCK on it ?

http://cA2.upanh.com/10.495.14633188.DHU0/lock.png

thanks

That's a special lockscreen called "HTC Lockscreen" that was ported from a different HTC device.

I don't think the author had any issues with hotlinking so here you go (see attached cab)

stevey5036 07-24-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1 Krazy Kanuck (Post 1881297)

I have to agree.. I was also experiencing major slowdowns and random problems that weren't being addressed. I moved to NRG and have had no problems since. The ROM is much faster and looks better as well.

MrBeOTP2 07-24-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1881624)
That's a special lockscreen called "HTC Lockscreen" that was ported from a different HTC device.

I don't think the author had any issues with hotlinking so here you go (see attached cab)

ya i know :( but i cant change CHT lockscreen when using this " HTC Lockscree v2.0 " T_T

flyers2114 07-25-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevey5036 (Post 1881735)
I have to agree.. I was also experiencing major slowdowns and random problems that weren't being addressed. I moved to NRG and have had no problems since. The ROM is much faster and looks better as well.

This is disrespectful to one of the best chefs around....coming into his thread and stating this.....funny thing is there are hundreds of users with no issues....

boggsie 07-25-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevey5036 (Post 1881735)

Frankly, I think this thread includes quite a bit of what you may find to be beneficial.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=124659

Best regards,
-boggsie