PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

nikolasmor 06-27-2010 10:54 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Hi All, I switched from stock rom to Mightyrom today and love it! I have 2 issues tho.

1 . When I hit the talk/phone button no contacts show up, however if I click on "All Contacts" I can scroll through and find see all my contacts.

2. On the phone dialer screen the * 0 # on the bottom is partially(mostly) hidden by the green TALK line at the bottom.

Love the ROM! Thanks

[sammich] 06-28-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikolasmor (Post 1840755)
Hi All, I switched from stock rom to Mightyrom today and love it! I have 2 issues tho.

1 . When I hit the talk/phone button no contacts show up, however if I click on "All Contacts" I can scroll through and find see all my contacts.

2. On the phone dialer screen the * 0 # on the bottom is partially(mostly) hidden by the green TALK line at the bottom.

Love the ROM! Thanks

Are you using any of the themes on the first page? Because those sounds like glitches I may be able to fix

nikolasmor 06-28-2010 04:16 AM

Yes, I am using the Carbon Red.

rhyme187 06-28-2010 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikolasmor (Post 1841045)
Yes, I am using the Carbon Red.

+1 on the theme issue with the dialer bro it seems to be Carbon Red related would love to see a matching dialer for the theme tho :D like all the buttons in the carbon layout but make the talk button red and the highlights red i think that would kick butt :D

nikolasmor 06-28-2010 04:55 AM

Is there a dialer that is compatible with the rom/theme I can download? or whats the easiest way to revert back until a fix is found?

Thx
Niko

gpshemi 06-28-2010 10:33 AM

I'm on 052410...is it worth moving to 062010? I don't have a ton of quirks, but I have a couple. I don't want to introduce new ones, and I'm uneasy about the task29 thing. I didn't understand it exactly.

hypeo 06-28-2010 10:51 AM

I'm also using Carbon Red and I'm on 5/24 and my dialer is fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1841049)
+1 on the theme issue with the dialer bro it seems to be Carbon Red related would love to see a matching dialer for the theme tho :D like all the buttons in the carbon layout but make the talk button red and the highlights red i think that would kick butt :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikolasmor (Post 1841066)
Is there a dialer that is compatible with the rom/theme I can download? or whats the easiest way to revert back until a fix is found?

Thx
Niko

Quote:

Originally Posted by gpshemi (Post 1841359)
I'm on 052410...is it worth moving to 062010? I don't have a ton of quirks, but I have a couple. I don't want to introduce new ones, and I'm uneasy about the task29 thing. I didn't understand it exactly.

jshaas2 06-28-2010 11:04 AM

As a general rule, always update to the latest MR build.

TASK 29 is simple. Download it to a computer, hook up your phone so it active sync's, run it...it will then run and bring you back to a "Touch Pro 2" screen.

then take out the battery, and enter the bootloader...for me [VZW] its holding down the powerbutton and bottom volume, and tri-color screen will come up.

then flash your custom rom. Very simple especially once you've done it a time or two.

Quote:

hypeo 06-28-2010 11:12 AM

Yes, as a general rule, I would be all over the new update, matter of fact, I was. I ran into some problems with the time zone here where I live and my calendar was ahead 1 hour. Thought it might of been my exchange server but I ended up syncing straight to my computer and MyPhone, but all three gave me the same issue.. so I went back to 5/24 and all is good.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1841452)
As a general rule, always update to the latest MR build.

TASK 29 is simple. Download it to a computer, hook up your phone so it active sync's, run it...it will then run and bring you back to a "Touch Pro 2" screen.

then take out the battery, and enter the bootloader...for me [VZW] its holding down the powerbutton and bottom volume, and tri-color screen will come up.

then flash your custom rom. Very simple especially once you've done it a time or two.

DaddyLongLegs 06-28-2010 11:25 AM

I hate to ask a silly question but I always read people here in the MightyROM threads talking about they record their phone calls. I was wondering how to this and how to adjust options for it?

I tried Resco Audio Recorder and the recording quality was fantastic but the program crashes way too often and causes CorePlayer to constantly lose audio and a lot of times people on the other end can't hear me because the program is trying to record and it crashes. So if anyone could give me any advice I'd appreciate it!