PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

bdurst08 06-14-2010 04:36 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:

Originally Posted by redz1234 (Post 1814166)
Hmmm.... I'm assuming he's refering to the Home Clock Weather Animation as opposed to the full screen animation.

With regards to the Home Clock Weather Animation I believe this cannot be turned off. The best work around I found was to use c00kie with the Original Flip Clock w/ No Animation....

I agree I dont think that the Clock animation can be turned off. C00kie is prolly his best choice in order to do that.

Sapo2112 06-14-2010 05:18 PM

mightyrom
so bored of my pro2 :( waiting for the htc desire ;) few more weeks to go!!!!

Posted by MM on Twitter....

ludacy1 06-14-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sapo2112 (Post 1814668)
mightyrom

Just saw this as well, I'm very :( now, LOL. I'm guessing the official 5/24/10 build will be a final. I know I have had no issues with it. I have followed Mighty from my Diamond/TP/TP2. Thanks for your awesome work Mighty. Now i hope Sprint gets the Desire LOL.

bteljuice 06-14-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstn76rs (Post 1814082)
When you change your wallpaper, chose animated wallper and select your own wallpaper from where ever you put it and that should work for you. that's what i do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by redz1234 (Post 1814166)
Hmmm.... I'm assuming he's refering to the Home Clock Weather Animation as opposed to the full screen animation.

With regards to the Home Clock Weather Animation I believe this cannot be turned off. The best work around I found was to use c00kie with the Original Flip Clock w/ No Animation....

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1814576)
I agree I dont think that the Clock animation can be turned off. C00kie is prolly his best choice in order to do that.

yup, that is what I was talking about. But thought id try to avoid Cookie as I want my phone to flow as smooth as possible with minimal memory usage.

So far, snappy as hell.

Thank you guys for all your help

bteljuice 06-14-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

mightyrom

Someone hacked MM's twitter and wrote it.

Lets get the rumor started :evil4:

So MM is finally moving to Android. He sure will be missed, but I guess that's where we all going to end up.

bdurst08 06-14-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

mightyrom

:angry7:
just kidding! It was a great run. I along with everyone else on this thread will be very sad to see you go!:( But it had to end sometime. Thank you again!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ludacy1 (Post 1814696)
Just saw this as well, I'm very :( now, LOL. I'm guessing the official 5/24/10 build will be a final. I know I have had no issues with it. I have followed Mighty from my Diamond/TP/TP2. Thanks for your awesome work Mighty. Now i hope Sprint gets the Desire LOL.

yeah i started backl with my TP. I know there are alot of other talented chef out there. But I havent tried anyone else's ROM's and honestly do not regeret it. I like stuff that works. Mike's ROM's allow me to have the best of both worlds.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bteljuice (Post 1814722)
yup, that is what I was talking about. But thought id try to avoid Cookie as I want my phone to flow as smooth as possible with minimal memory usage.

So far, snappy as hell.

Thank you guys for all your help

No worries man! Thats what we are all here for.:mrgreen:

Sapo2112 06-14-2010 06:51 PM

Quote:

mightyrom

It's time for MM to move on. Once the mind is bored, got to do something that ignites that desire for creation, creativity and perfection. The 'ends' are nice, but it's the 'means' that drives passion.

Good luck with the Desire MM and I can't wait to see that passion sparked again!:headbang:

Wutor 06-14-2010 07:00 PM

Is the MMS and web settings of the TP2 the same as the one for TP1 for metropcs?

flyers2114 06-14-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wutor (Post 1814881)
Is the MMS and web settings of the TP2 the same as the one for TP1 for metropcs?

I do not see why they would not be...

Wutor 06-14-2010 07:50 PM

Thanks. So are the settings working fully either on the Sprint stock Rom or Mighty Rom?