PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

boldaslove 03-23-2010 03:24 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

When my wifi is out of range/dies, I keep getting this little dialog box saying something like "Error dialing 777" and I can hit Settings or Dismiss, I think it is looking for a data connection, how do I stop this damn thing from showing up randomly? Will try to get a screen next time it comes up if that's unclear...

jamice4u 03-23-2010 03:26 PM

How is this War Update better than the old War update? Please tell me about the performance and software improvements.

jaworthen 03-23-2010 03:28 PM

Mike, fantastic ROM! Donated earlier today to say thanks; really appreciate your hard work!

Druu 03-23-2010 03:28 PM

I love the cookie mod thing, its amazing!

For those who are having the random hard resets, try not just the flash dance, but also the HSPL dance. I had this problem a while back and the only thing that fixed it was to flash stock, relock my phone, hard reset, then unlock it again, then flash as normal.

darren.wlsn1 03-23-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamice4u (Post 1653544)
How is this War Update better than the old War update? Please tell me about the performance and software improvements.

as easy as it is to flash, flash it. theres folder changes and speed changes(better) so its worth it.

info[]box1 03-23-2010 03:36 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Mighty Mike,

I want to say this new Rom is great. I expected nothing less from you. Thanks for your energy and persistence you channel toward the WinMo World. You are a household name with a bright future.

late,
ib1

jshaas2 03-23-2010 03:41 PM

1) ummmm...have you read the last 45 pages..of "hey mike this rom is awesome" etc. etc. etc.

2) read some of his latest posts and you'll see some of the time he spent on this build

3) read all the updates on post 1

that should be about do it bud...you need to flash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jamice4u (Post 1653544)

00_MACKIE_00 03-23-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boldaslove (Post 1653541)
When my wifi is out of range/dies, I keep getting this little dialog box saying something like "Error dialing 777" and I can hit Settings or Dismiss, I think it is looking for a data connection, how do I stop this damn thing from showing up randomly? Will try to get a screen next time it comes up if that's unclear...

same with me on Sprint.

aagiants 03-23-2010 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1653073)
I know MMS has been talked about alot, but I loaded the second .cab from the first page, and it is stil not working properly. I am on Sprint... any HELP:(

Flash, Clear Data, Provision, install cab then test... Don't do anything else.. this should work

rhyme187 03-23-2010 03:46 PM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

mike any chance of a 2.5 manila slap a hoe red theme? the currentone overlaps the dialer in portrait and doesnt skin talk button in landscape