PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:38 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjhays View Post
Mighty, all great and powerful...

Can I get the MR SE Splashscreen set as my wallpaper somehow??
been a while since ive done that but i think you can just copy the welcomehead.192.png file from the /windows directory. copy to another folder and set it as normal

hope that works!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

if you use this with FF and use the cab that moves the start button to the bottom, it definitely doesn't play nice. disables the start button, jacks the taskbar up, etc.

sounds like a great idea and probably works without that "FF Start Menu Cab", but doesn't with it. thanks for the post though.

goodnight guys and gals. have fun tweaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
For all of you loading FF and want to have the X button close Application's this Cab works great, been using it this week with great results.

Below is the Link to XDA where it was created.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Just hope this helps.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-30-2010, 11:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

smjhays is a n00b

nevermind, figured it out. Now I am freely advertising SE!!

Awesome, just simply awesome!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:44 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs up Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Thanx for the Rom Mike!! Liking the new splash screen and all the nice candy!!

Old 04-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
if you use this with FF and use the cab that moves the start button to the bottom, it definitely doesn't play nice. disables the start button, jacks the taskbar up, etc.

sounds like a great idea and probably works without that "FF Start Menu Cab", but doesn't with it. thanks for the post though.

goodnight guys and gals. have fun tweaking.
Ya it can be a little finicky but worth it to have the apps close.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:54 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Thanks man.. Glad its goin well.. The taskbar is mainly this.. I think Mike may have some tweaks here and there.!

EDIT: Chino Found as well.. This one attached has fixed volume control in it already.. just in case
Hey I got the 3G icon to show...I was wondering if I would be able to post the edited cab with your graces...

I also did something extra to show my appreciation to Mike and his ROM just waiting for the ok...
Old 04-30-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuffmrmediaguy knows their stuff
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBecker View Post
Using Check Notifications on a device newer than WM 5.0 will result in strange behavior and most likely will require a hard reset. I used it on a version of 6.0 and it wouldn't sync anymore. It seemed to have cleared the notification that it was connected to my pc.
Yikes, yes -- should have pointed that out. (Didn't think anyone would actually look for the app, if it's still out there!) But yes, Check Notifications was built before a lot of the notification types on our current devices even existed -- so it doesn't know *not* to clear them. This includes the notification attached to repllog.dll that enables the phone to recognize you're trying to sync it. So if you want to use Check Notifications just to *look* at your Notifications DB, this is fine -- but don't *clear* any notifications with it or you'll end up with a phone that won't sync, alarms that won't ring, etc.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've looked back a few pages and looked on the front. Am I missing the differences between the roms?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 05-01-2010, 12:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
I've looked back a few pages and looked on the front. Am I missing the differences between the roms?
FF - 6.5.x / 2.5
Official - 6.5 /2.5
SE -6.5 / 2.5 w/ a bunch of eye candy extras....
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:11 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
FF - 6.5.x / 2.5
Official - 6.5 /2.5
SE -6.5 / 2.5 w/ a bunch of eye candy extras....
I see some eye candy in se but unless i am missing something i wouldnt say a "bunch"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2