PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 10:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Noobie ROM v0.5 beta with MaxSense v1.04: UPDATED! Fast, Friendly, Stable..

Yo maverick. is there a way to make spb shell have that quick icon links like maxsense has...you know not the tab launcher but the one with like 20 links. I really dont want to search all the time for the program Im looking for in spb...(thats the only thing I dont like)
Old 09-11-2010, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] Noobie ROM v0.5 beta with MaxSense v1.04: UPDATED! Fast, Friendly, Stable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
Yo maverick. is there a way to make spb shell have that quick icon links like maxsense has...you know not the tab launcher but the one with like 20 links. I really dont want to search all the time for the program Im looking for in spb...(thats the only thing I dont like)
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are asking for. You can create any number of quicklinks/shortcuts in any of the personal/lifestyle pages in MobileShell. You can also specify if you want to start the "Favorites" page, "SPB Menu" or the "Recently used" page when you click on the button in the lower bar. Perhaps if you included a screenshot of what you are trying to go, I could be of more help.

On a side note, I have given up on 6.1 for the time being. 6.1 is not behaving nicely with some of the newer packages, and I don't think I'll have the time to track down what the problem is anytime soon. So, it'll be 6.5.5 (Com3 branch) + MobileShell + Overclocking. Should have something out this weekend.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Okay, check out the new super fast ROM with Mobile Shell and overclocking released at this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-u...s-23134-a.html
Old 09-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

Pav are you planning to make a superfast cookie or non cookie rom?
Old 09-13-2010, 11:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
Pav are you planning to make a superfast cookie or non cookie rom?
Not at the moment. I really like my current set up, running SPB Mobile Shell with SYS 23134. Besides, there's something not quite right with the latest OEMs and drivers I'm using and 6.1, and I don't have the inclination to troubleshoot right now. However, if you are willing, I can cook up some ROMs and you can try them out? Let me know.
Old 09-13-2010, 03:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cnsviet is a n00b

Hey maverick I've noticed a few issues after a week of use. Sometimes the phone would freeze while I'm texting someone or just automatically reset. This also happens when I'm playing Sudoku or surfing the Marketplace. Then again, I do have it overclocked at 748 but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Other than that, this ROM is so blazing fast! I really appreciate your hard work.
Old 09-13-2010, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnsviet View Post
Hey maverick I've noticed a few issues after a week of use. Sometimes the phone would freeze while I'm texting someone or just automatically reset. This also happens when I'm playing Sudoku or surfing the Marketplace. Then again, I do have it overclocked at 748 but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Other than that, this ROM is so blazing fast! I really appreciate your hard work.
Hmmmm. Which overclocking are you using? You could try running it without the OC and see if the weirdness goes away.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc tp2 verizon
Carrier: vodaphone

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Not at the moment. I really like my current set up, running SPB Mobile Shell with SYS 23134. Besides, there's something not quite right with the latest OEMs and drivers I'm using and 6.1, and I don't have the inclination to troubleshoot right now. However, if you are willing, I can cook up some ROMs and you can try them out? Let me know.
sounds good!!!! while you are at it can you make it all carrier as well??
thanks and looking forward to trying
cheers
krazy
btw pavan sounds desi...are you ??
Old 09-14-2010, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
sounds good!!!! while you are at it can you make it all carrier as well??
thanks and looking forward to trying
cheers
krazy
Windows Mobile 6.1 (SYS 21057)
Manila v2016
Built in Overclocking
Generic; you will need to install your specific carrier cab.

Totally untested, so no claims whatsoever.

Download here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 CDMA
Carrier: Boost/att

jkraze is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavanmaverick View Post
Windows Mobile 6.1 (SYS 21057)
Manila v2016
Built in Overclocking
Generic; you will need to install your specific carrier cab.

Totally untested, so no claims whatsoever.

Download here.

what is it...sense...maxsense.. just clean rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
maxsense, rom release, windows 6.1