PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6/27/10 L3GION ROM SENSE 2.5 wm6.5.x CHT 1.8.5 *UPDATES* NEW VERSION ADDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
I worked hard all last night and I should be bring you all some new and interesting things. Of course this all depends on how much time i get for testing today. let me know how my latest releases run.
I was gonna flash the new Rom but it seems that you are close to dropping another one. I will wait to see what you have brewing.

You Sir are the .
Old 06-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION
Re: 6/27/10 L3GION ROM SENSE 2.5 wm6.5.x CHT 1.8.5 *UPDATES* NEW VERSION ADDED!

I am deeply sorry to dissapoint in not being able to realease today but i had a few things that had to get done today i have a fairly long night of testing and such ahead of me but hopefully tomorrow will be when i can get some new work to you i was very hard at work all yesterday to get these updates available to all but lightening storms prevented me from quite a bit of work.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 08:55 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: 6/29/10 L3GION ROM SENSE 2.5 wm6.5.x CHT 1.8.5 *UPDATES* NEW COLOR ADDED!!!

UPDATES!!! with blue out of the way I will be working on a stock looking ROM. have been up the whole night getting these releases available to you all it is now time for me to get a lil shut eye lemme know what you all think.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Sweet, i'll be looking forward to the stock looking one.
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 06-29-2010, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOGUL, TP1, TP2, EVO, EPIC 4g

nadcicle20 is just getting started

So anybody got a link to the taskbar?
Old 06-29-2010, 12:05 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadcicle20 View Post
So anybody got a link to the taskbar?
looks like dusk skinned red/blue, just a guess. heres some dusk.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874
Old 06-29-2010, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
looks like dusk skinned red/blue, just a guess. heres some dusk.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=624874

Thank you very much.

It didn't work though. I don't know what's up with the HTC taskmanager version it just doesn't show a signal bar at all. Imma try the arkswitch version. I just prefer the exclusion quick list on the htc version is all.

Ahh a new blue version.. pfft now I gotta just download that one instead lol Thanks Legion you da man!!
Old 06-29-2010, 02:40 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

what signal bar are you talking about I flash every single rom before I release and have never noticed an issue in the taskbar.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
what signal bar are you talking about I flash every single rom before I release and have never noticed an issue in the taskbar.
The one right in between the 3G icon and Sound Icon. I just tried the blue version of your rom HTCtaskmanager version and it did the same thing.. Im going to try arkswitch version to weed out the fact that it might just be my phone or that version.

And yes.. I task29 before every rom I try.

I should also throw in there that I am using the tri color bootscreen method to flash with. I am in the process of flashing via mobile device center right now.

Ok tried the activesync way and same deal. Thats on all 4 roms. What way do you flash so I can try it that way? Off of the SD card?

Trying the sd card now.

Ok Something just ain't workin for me. I have attached a screen shot for yah to show you what im talkin bout.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.5 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by nadcicle20; 06-29-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadcicle20 View Post
The one right in between the 3G icon and Sound Icon. I just tried the blue version of your rom HTCtaskmanager version and it did the same thing.. Im going to try arkswitch version to weed out the fact that it might just be my phone or that version.

And yes.. I task29 before every rom I try.

I should also throw in there that I am using the tri color bootscreen method to flash with. I am in the process of flashing via mobile device center right now.

Ok tried the activesync way and same deal. Thats on all 4 roms. What way do you flash so I can try it that way? Off of the SD card?

Trying the sd card now.

Ok Something just ain't workin for me. I have attached a screen shot for yah to show you what im talkin bout.
that is because you have no sim card in your phone in my screen shots it has the signal icon up there Ill look into seeing if there is a fix

ALSO I use the bootloader flash which is the connected usb tricolor screen flash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development