PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

WETW0RKS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

The way I look at it is like this... The Last Airbender started advertising "Coming Soon" last summer... but I guarantee I will still be at the Midnight showing on opening day.

With that being said...

BiG

Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?

Are We There Yet?
Old 05-30-2010, 04:45 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

effist is keeping up the good workeffist is keeping up the good work
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ COMING VERY SOON ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼The Quickest Manila Experien

"FINAL BigMaxSense ROM is with Beta Testers... Looks like we are right on track!" about 13 hours ago via web
source: http://twitter.com/bignadad
Old 05-30-2010, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I actually think this is a case where both sides are right.

Yes the ROM is free and Maxy and all those associated with it should be thanked, congratulated till the cows come home!
I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

But it seems to me that no one really has answered the question why release a ROM thread until the ROM is actually ready? That's really what people are asking.
that's the million dollar question... this would have been locked long time ago had it been someone other than a VIP or mod. no? 26 pages and counting...

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.

Last edited by gammarho55; 05-30-2010 at 08:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

string3599 is a n00b

As soon as it is released, all of this arguing will be forgotten.

Now I am going to go watch the You Tube video again.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

audit2 is becoming a great contributor

BIG Tweets:
Quote:
I Smell a Release!!! 11 minutes ago via web
Big is getting ready!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:48 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would hope that all those complaining would show equal amount of gratitude when this is released but likely you will download and remain silent because you just like to complain....Incredible that you guys think your ENTITLED to something free. SMH

Last edited by Biggzz; 05-30-2010 at 10:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I would hope that all those complaining would shoe equal amount of gratitude when this is released but likely you will download and remain silent because you just like to complain....Incredible that you guys think your ENTITLED to something free. SMH
i would hit thanks more than once if it would let me lol,well said brother!!!

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

ginsujim is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
i would hit thanks more than once if it would let me lol,well said brother!!!
+1
Old 05-30-2010, 09:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This whole thing is like the plot from Lord of the Flies! People are so overcome by how badly they want something that they are forgetting the underlying fact; that this is a community of developers. Community meaning we have leaders and followers, but we all work together for the greater good. Big is obviously the leader of the pack right now, and we've got a tribe that is not happy with him. Sure the "coming soon" is torture, but so is the week before christmas! We dont fight to randomize holidays. I personally love the build up.

The navy will get here soon, the rom will be released, and for the most part everyone will look back at the last 26 pages of complaining and just shake their heads.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work

Anyone know if the newest beta build of bing is on this rom? I haven't honestly used Big's roms for some time now and the beta build of bing has kinda grown on me. TIA.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development