PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118553)

rstoyguy 04-25-2010 12:06 PM

Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1718117)
I would like to change the windows lock button to CHT Lock anyone know were this setting is?

Export:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila , and try to export Home.lock.* and see what that does...

zone23 04-25-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 1718127)
Export:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila , and try to export Home.lock.* and see what that does...

Thanks but I need to find the key and somehow change it to CHT lock. Maybe its not possible or maybe CHT Editor already has it. I didn't think it would be in the Manila settings because its a windows program.

rstoyguy 04-25-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1718149)
Thanks but I need to find the key and somehow change it to CHT lock. Maybe its not possible or maybe CHT Editor already has it. I didn't think it would be in the Manila settings because its a windows program.

I have seen that co0kie inserts his registry settings :

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Co0kie

These two keys are all I have to do. Just export it plain, then export it changed to find the magic key...

zone23 04-25-2010 12:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rstoyguy (Post 1718170)
I have seen that co0kie inserts his registry settings :

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\Co0kie

These two keys are all I have to do. Just export it plain, then export it changed to find the magic key...

You know what they say a picture is worth a 1,000 words..

PropagandaX 04-25-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 (Post 1717923)
anyone else use mobile shell? seems the settings through mobile shell are all screwy. some don't have pics, others have the wrong pics. I looked through the app.reg and it looks fixable, but not for me yet. I think a lot of the cpl's were put wrong. Maybe my next big project (though sense with cookie 1.8 is pretty sweet looking, just too much of a memory hog).

Ya i had the same problem I think its the spb ms EXT, so I just didnt cook it in and install MS thru a cab, everything working great now. I love booting to 120 mb ram!

meatgel 04-25-2010 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PropagandaX (Post 1718312)
Ya i had the same problem I think its the spb ms EXT, so I just didnt cook it in and install MS thru a cab, everything working great now. I love booting to 120 mb ram!

I've actually had better luck with Indagroove's EXT. Seemed easier to customize, too.

zone23 04-25-2010 05:11 PM

Any one know how or if you can change the server or were HTC weather gets its data (I think you can). It will be raining here and the phones says its cloudy. Just not as accurate as I would like.

nrfitchett4 04-25-2010 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatgel (Post 1718346)
I've actually had better luck with Indagroove's EXT. Seemed easier to customize, too.

maybe i'll pull it from his kitchen then and give it a try next flash. right now I am completely setup so I'm gonna run this 23563 for a bit.

KingArthur 04-25-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smiznith (Post 1718105)
the one i posted is of xda_uc folder in your storage card post flash, not for the kitchen...

I got it working.

william_fold 04-25-2010 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1718631)
Any one know how or if you can change the server or were HTC weather gets its data (I think you can). It will be raining here and the phones says its cloudy. Just not as accurate as I would like.

This is the URL that Calk used in his manila packages...

Quote:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila]
"Weather.ServerURLOverride"="http://weather.not2advanced.com/htcweather/forecastdata.php?ac=XDADevs&locCode=%25ls&version= 1&device=innovation"