PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=118553)

pdawg17 05-04-2010 03:50 PM

Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:

Originally Posted by piranah (Post 1734696)
not to start a war, but i havent had one sys from the guys here that havent worked. if it hasnt worked, its been something ive done, not these guys, they work really hard to get this running. im not discrediting your work, but the instructions are here, and if there is something that needs to be done to a sys, these guys post it as well.

I'm not trying to start a war either...I want to understand what is different with WF's stuff...there are several others here that have posted that their phones do not boot with his packages...I'm just looking for a solution which would help several of us...I'm sure it is my fault...I just don't know what the problem is...

TMartin 05-04-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdawg17 (Post 1734705)
I'm not trying to start a war either...I want to understand what is different with WF's stuff...there are several others here that have posted that their phones do not boot with his packages...I'm just looking for a solution which would help several of us...I'm sure it is my fault...I just don't know what the problem is...

Wince.nls

Its needed for your ROM to boot. Some people include it in the OEMXIPKernel, some have it in the OEM, and others have it in the SYS. You can only have it in one place. So if you keep it in your OEM and the person making your SYS's has it in there SYS then you need to make sure you delete it from there SYS before building.

smiznith 05-04-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zone23 (Post 1734367)
Can anyone hook me up with a documents tab that will work with the Sprint 2.5.2012.1324?

check the first page of post.. you will need to add the tab to your 26xxxxx_manila file

or let me know and ill just give you mine....

KingArthur 05-04-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hthomas (Post 1734165)
What did you use to make the bmp 360x120x24, called logomsg.bmp?
(photoshop is out of my price range)

I used a free program called "Easy Graphics Converter". I just did a google search.

Formula84 05-04-2010 06:08 PM

Can anyone tell me if they have ever run into problems with voice recorder, I have a pretty stripped down setup as i don't use manilla. The program opens and records fine but will not playback. If I attempt to open the .asm file with windows media player it complains about a missing filter and will not play. If I install Core player plays no problem. Anyone else build titanium roms and confirm HTC Voice Recorder playsback the recordings?

piranah 05-04-2010 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres my initflashfiles.dat.... i still get a ton of duplicate icons, even after i rearranged the whole thing
Attachment 68797

also, is there a tutorial for customizing CHT for flashing?

nate.spangler 05-04-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hthomas (Post 1734165)
What did you use to make the bmp 360x120x24, called logomsg.bmp?
(photoshop is out of my price range)

try gimp. its like photoshop only free, you can do just about anything you can do in photoshop

chopperguy918 05-04-2010 08:40 PM

I keep getting a connection pop up now that I am using Manila 2.5 1324 Optimized. I do not remember ever having it with 2012. I know there is a reg edit to fix it. Anyone willing to help?

smiznith 05-04-2010 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chopperguy918 (Post 1735149)
I keep getting a connection pop up now that I am using Manila 2.5 1324 Optimized. I do not remember ever having it with 2012. I know there is a reg edit to fix it. Anyone willing to help?

screen shot?

gwater 05-04-2010 09:07 PM

the kitchen download on the first page has files for sprint but i have a verizon TP2 does this really matter?